Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not a Virgin Anymore
Cool! Sounds like you both had a great time!

He sounds too cute! Great story, Mike. Thanks for sharing.

Would love to have 18 year-olds after me! What's your secret???!! :p
So lost in your addiction
The solemn comfort of your grave
If you close your eyes the light can't take it away

Reach back behind your pride
And pull the thorn from the burning pain in your side

Demon Hunter - Not I

Congratulations Mike! I enjoy reading nice little positive stories!
I can EXPLAIN it to you but I can't UNDERSTAND it for you
Spoiler:
!

ElefantElefant I see happies in the sunshine!

It is so very pleasant when thngs work out nicely all around. Sure, it may be a seldom happenstance, but what is wrong with that? Congrats to you both! ElefantWatermelonElefant
I bid NO Trump!

Two virgins having fun! Thanks for sharing a great story. Intergenerational relations can cut through so much BS and get down to the essentials.

studly Wrote:He is actually lucky to have landed with you Mike

After reading so many of your answers to posts made by young gay men, I couldn't agree more. Your replies to questions are calm, honest, cautionary, and you often provide very good advice toward coping with problems while offering different methods of addressing the concerns of people in need of direction.

MikeW Wrote:Thanks and I agree. I told him that, too. He's truly an innocent. I said, dude, you need to be careful, there are all kinds of people and they're not all going to be as gentlemanly about sex as I am. Actually this made him a bit nervous to be honest. He wondered why I brought that up. I told him, well, you need some educating. We talked about safe sex and a whole bunch of stuff. Whatever he chooses to do, I hope he does it safely!

This is precisely what I was speaking about and why I agree that he was incredibly lucky to have landed on your...um....doorstop. Doorstep! I meant doorstep!
Laugh
I didn't have the kind of guidance you provided this young man. Yeah, I was sexually active very young, but I learned on the fly as I laid anything that breathed that stepped in my path. And when you think about it, I was pass around promiscuous in Los Angles in 1981, which means I was effing lucky to say the least. An honest mentor might have given me valuable input before I started a relationship with a guy who very nearly sent me home with a toe tag. Don't underestimate yourself; you're a decent man among the many sharks willing to make cherry pie out of any wide eyed young man.

Camfer Wrote:Two virgins having fun! Thanks for sharing a great story. Intergenerational relations can cut through so much BS and get down to the essentials.
Couldn't have said it better Camfer.

And BONUS, you've lost your cherry again (even if it was pitted). Wink And with some young hottie at that! You're both lucky SOB's!

BowBowBow

xx

BTW, thanks. While you didn't post for my benefit, you helped me, and I'm grateful. You know.

Relieved to see that us 'old timers' can still attract the young uns. Wooo hooo, let the sun shine in!

Now it took you 14 years of being born again before your second first time happened. That means I only have 7 more to go. yaaaay

Great story Mike! I am glad you both had a nice time... and hopefully more to come!

Good on ya Mike, that kid sure lucked out.

50Plus Wrote:us 'old timers' can still attract the young uns

You can say that again 1luvuWinkLlkiss

Congratulations Mike and I truly liked what you've done Smile always nice to hear good news Xyxwave