Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not a jock
hie there Cat2 S...Shawnathan

Har19 Wrote:hie there Cat2 S...Shawnathan
Haresh! I am so glad to see you here!

IceblinkLuck Wrote:I'm so un-jock, they have a Squash category and I have no idea how to play it or even what equipment is used.
I don't even really know how to cook it.

IceblinkLuck Wrote:Hi shawnathan.
Neither am I much of a jock. I do like to work out, but other than that the closest I get is occasionally going to a sports bar, but despite the site's name, I never really considered much of jock or fitness site. The fitness and health articles have not been updated in years and on the forum categories page, you have to scroll down to the bottom to get to the fitness and sports categories and rarely are those threads ever brought to the front page. Not that I minded, most it didn't interest me much. I'm so un-jock, they have a Squash category and I have no idea how to play it or even what equipment is used.

Yeah I never really worried about it. A lot of guys seem to like me even though I have an imperfect body.

Was anyone on real jock actually a jock? Haha I've been browsing their forums it seems very.. image based if I'm honest? And reading some of the threads it seems like if one person turns quite a few will. They also seem to go extremely far with trying to get to someone basically stalking them IRL.. Bit bizarre!
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Welcome to the forum!
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Marky Wrote:Was anyone on real jock actually a jock? Haha I've been browsing their forums it seems very.. image based if I'm honest? And reading some of the threads it seems like if one person turns quite a few will. They also seem to go extremely far with trying to get to someone basically stalking them IRL.. Bit bizarre!

There are some elite athletes on there. Verified and actually great to talk to. I don't really keep a barrier between my real life and my online life. If someone wanted to stalk me they could. #hotguyproblems

shawnathan Wrote:Thanks. I'm a student and I should be working on that like 18 hours of the day at this point if I want to finish.

You want a random fact from me?
Russet potatoes, which are the choice potato of McDonalds fries, are very inefficient users of nitrogen and tend to leach more nitrate than other type of potatoes.

Did I blow your mind??

And how efficient are sweet potatoes?
I bid NO Trump!

I'm not sure.

shawnathan Wrote:Yeah I never really worried about it. A lot of guys seem to like me even though I have an imperfect body.

You may leave whether you have perfect body up to the rest of us, thank you!

[drools]
I bid NO Trump!