Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your favorite Disney character and why
TwisttheLeaf Wrote:As mentioned in the other thread, my favorite Disney character is Jiminy Cricket.

Ever since the very first time I saw him when I was a little kid, I just loved him.

Very early in our relationship, it became apparent just how -strong- a moral compass Twist has. His compass is steady and steadfast, it never(in my eight years experience) flags or spins uncontrollably off balance.....

This is my Twist. Even in situations where it does not benefit him, and sometimes even to his own detriment, he is always -fair- It is simply a part of him...a component of that beautiful soul.

In my discovery of this moral compass, I would call him my little jiminy cricket, as that moral compass not only directs him through life and his own path, but it directs me along mine and makes me a better person for it.

So I guess that makes Jiminy my favorite cause you all KNOW how I feel about the guy already *Grins*

NativeSon Wrote:Everyone's favorite scruffy-looking nerf-herder:

Han Solo.

Because...duh.

snap... I didn't think about star wars... O_o I will need to rethink my favorite Disney character!

Gideon Wrote:...as that moral compass not only directs him through life and his own path, but it directs me along mine and makes me a better person for it.

I love you so fucking much.

Eglantine Price (Angela Lansbury) in Bedknobs and Broomsticks.

[Image: Eglantine-Price-Bedknobs-Broomsticks-Ang...room-h.jpg]

She could perform magic, getting better at it until she created a whole army out of suits of armour to defend the country. She liked to get things done, and the scene where she slays a whole group of zombies using her bare hands and teeth, tearing out their brains and exploding them using pyrokinesis... Okay so that last bit wasn't in the film but maybe if they do a remake?

I frickin loved that film growing up. Well I still do. When I was seven I kept watching the video every weekend until it wore out. I was desperate to get my bed to travel too. Once my parents went to a DIY store and as we were walking through we passed a section that had various doorknobs for sale. I BEGGED my parents to buy me a doorknob so I could put it on my bed and try the spell. They wouldn't get it me, back then a doorknob would probably have given me more joy than any other toy for Christmas Rofl

As a sub note, when I was looking for a picture for this I found this as a suggestion:
[Image: indyvangela.jpg]
????
Gossip is the Devil’s telephone; best just to hang up.