Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not into anal sex,really?
Agreed BHP, Freud could make something of this.
I bid NO Trump!

JackBoneTX Wrote:Wait, no oral??

FREEEEEAK!

:p

KInda like frog legs...everyone told me to go ahead...it tastes like chicken...

I like the frog legs betterEating-drumstick

Bhp91126 Wrote:Which failure of your parental units or childhood trauma is responsible for that catastrophe? Isn't there some therapy you could do?
Maybe it's like anal, if you start small and work your way up....:biggrin:

LOL...the one time I remember sucking cock and loving it was a guy who was VERY BIG...and he had totally dominated me..which is WHY I liked it. I wanted to eat him up...I licked every inch of his body...it was hot as hell....

LJay Wrote:Agreed BHP, Freud could make something of this.

...but..but...I love bananas...and popsicles...

Stellar post, Bowyn. Thanks for reinforcing my prejudices. Wink

I think who you have sex with has a lot to do with what kind you have with them and how well it worked. I have done butt sex with two guys. The first was not a good experience and I came away thinking it was not for me, The second time was great and I learned I was versatile. The first guy had some prior experience but sucked at it. The second guy was a virgin to butt sex and was perfect, both as a top and bottom. So go figure. If I'm jacking off alone, only using my imagination, he almost always comes to mind.

We seem to hear a lot about anal when talking about gay sex and I have always wondered if many are just not into it. Most of the sex I have had did not involve it and it was terrific.

Virge Wrote:#1 . [COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="4"]To get used to rimming and being rimmed, it might be best to start it while showering together, or swimming. My 1st time doing it to a guy was in the ocean.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

#2 . It's something you should do with a guy you feel "that urge" to do it with. I've heard older guys talk about it like this >> when you see a guy that you can look at and you don't care how bad it's going to hurt if he does it to you --- it aint gonna hurt at all.

#3 . I think most "better than average" tops will tell you that they spend a lot of time and energy making sute the guy bottoming enjoys it. I danged sure dow with my guy. In fact his enjoyment is all that's really on my ,mind while I'm doing it to him. I hope you find a guy like that.

#4 . The more foreplay the better. How much foreplay? Use your imagination and stop loking at the danged clock.

nothing like the sweet, sweet taste of the sea........

That was 8 years minus 25 days ago.... hahahahahaha! Guess how I'm going to celebrate on December 27th???? I don't care if it's 20 below. The hot tub is gonna be steaming.

WOOHOO!

araya Wrote:I came just from reading Bowyn's posts, he's so good at it
are you a journalist or pretty used to writing articles, bowyn?

He's an unemployed wallpaperer.

East Wrote:I am not into oral at all...giving or receiving....

My sex life has been fabulous all the same...really really good...I am very satisfied...

That sure cuts you out of the mutual fun of long drives... and trading out the wheel regularly.

and holding a guy down by his wrists while you're in him and letting him F**k your mouth at the same time until he makes a high pitched squeaky sound for two minutes that'll make dogs bark ⅓ mile away.

and wake up calls.... (nothing like em)

JackBoneTX Wrote:Wait, no oral??

FREEEEEAK!

:p
[SIZE="7"][COLOR="Red"]Be Careful with
my red size 7 bold type
Jackboner![/COLOR][/SIZE]

Virge Wrote:That sure cuts you out of the mutual fun of long drives... and trading out the wheel regularly.

LOL..that reminds me...

When I first met Dave we were over in Santa Cruz and stopped a few places in the mountain towns to visit peeps as well and through all the mountain driving and again down the mountainous freeway back to San Jose he was giving me a blowjob while I was driving......and it was a long ass drive the way we went...

Uh...I hadn't told him yet...

So I wrestled with the idea of keeping it to myself or risk losing him since most guys love getting/giving head and I was good for the next four or five torturous hours trying to decide if I could overlook/ignore/get used to it.....but keeping things to myself in a relationship is just not my strong suit....

30 years later....it has worked out fine...

You never know though....It could easily be the dealbreaker for alot of guys.

Don't get me wrong.... giving and receiving oral is not something I HAVE TO HAVE as long as I get what I HAVE TO HAVE...hahahahaha.

But there are times when it works better than anything else and there's times when it's like good cognac served after good brandy --- just too perfect to be legal.