Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not new, just come back from a break.
Thank you, I didn't really announce anything when I left since most of my time was spent in the chat room.

It's nice to have you back. Smile
An eye for an eye

Hi, Welcome back. Didn't you have a fox pic? Glad to see you back

Ahhh, the ol' purge my entire online identity, I'm going to live life to the fullest trick! Never works, does it? They always come back.....

I was Toby once.....

Then I was Hayden.....

Now I'm Wade.....

I think the internet is the closest we'll ever come to experiencing reincarnation. Welcome back!

Dan1980 Wrote:It's nice to have you back. Smile

Thanks Smile

elad12 Wrote:Hi, Welcome back. Didn't you have a fox pic? Glad to see you back
Yeah I had a Corsac fox as my pic before, I had a big phase of loving foxes after saving one caught up in a drain in the road one evening 2 years back.

Wade Wrote:Ahhh, the ol' purge my entire online identity, I'm going to live life to the fullest trick! Never works, does it? They always come back.....

I was Toby once.....

Then I was Hayden.....

Now I'm Wade.....

I think the internet is the closest we'll ever come to experiencing reincarnation. Welcome back!

I wasn't purging my online Identity, I'm not really fussed what people think they know about me. Thanks anyway though, I'm still living my life at a nice pace outside of the internet too Wink

Chas Wrote:I wasn't purging my online Identity, I'm not really fussed what people think they know about me. Thanks anyway though, I'm still living my life at a nice pace outside of the internet too Wink

Whoops. I had lapsed into projecting my own neuroses onto another person again. Sorry about that. What I meant to say was:

"Hey, welcome back!"

And nothing more.

Welcome back sis <3 Kiss3

chassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

welcome back sexy blue eyes!!!!!!!!