Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not new to the site, but new to posting this much
Hey everybody,

First off thanks to everyone who's already met me and left me post thanks. And if you don't receive a lot back from me, just bear with me, it's a new feature I'm not used to from my previous forum experiences and I just frequently forget to use it.

I'm from Los Angeles, I'm a big time shark fan and into shark conservation, I like debating and getting neck deep into topics and I'm sure all of you will more than get tired of my opinions soon enough. Wink

Just saying hey since I am posting more the last couple of days and hope to have fun with you all.

Don't mention Shark Fin soup! Ye be warned!

Shark Fin soup is very delicious. It's been awhile I had some...thanks for reminding me!

Oh, and welcome to posting more, Buzzman. Wink

I know many sharks... Land sharks, which give ocean sharks a bad rep....

Welcome -

dynamodean Wrote:Shark Fin soup is very delicious. It's been awhile I had some...thanks for reminding me!

Oh, and welcome to posting more, Buzzman. Wink

Don't MAKE me break out the Kill Bill this early!

Yay! Welcome Buzzer!! Smile

Xyxthumbs Also a big fan of sharks here!

Glad to see you stepping up and speaking out more, man. Keep it up!

welcome Buzzer

Hello and welcome

I live in MA and the good news is that the Great Whites are definitely rebounding from being practically nonexistent in the past. Sightings are way up! They're such incredibly complex creatures, really fascinating. And sooo big!!

Welcome again Smile