Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not sure if he likes me?
I'm Danny and I'm 18 and also gay. People say I'm cute and things like that... But recently I've started to become really confused about this guy I work with. He is 21 though but I get on with him really well. So last year in September he decided to block me on Facebook for no reason but then unblock me about 6 months later... So I was depressed in work and wasn't really that nice to him so I took the liberty of apologising to him over Facebook. He read my message but then blocked me again. Now, recently we have been getting on really well and I'm happy because I thought he hated me. He has been calling me cute and things like that and also I'm his favourite, this was yesterday. So you can understand my confusion considering he also called me these things when he blocked me also. So yesterday in work, we started talking a lot and just generally having a laugh and things like that which is great, so it comes time to close the store and cash up, so while we are cashing up he called me beautiful but then he mentioned he wanted to sexually abuse me? Haha. But he calling me cute and saying I'm the nicest person and who could possibly not love me as a person. This is bearing in mind he has a committed 4 year relationship with his boyfriend who he recently told me he was not getting on well with. So after the 2 days of work, bearing in mind he had me blocked on Facebook he then decided to re add me on Facebook and follow me on instagram.

Please give me some advice on this person because he has regularly unblocked me and blocked me on Facebook but now adds me on Facebook as well as other social networking, starts calling me beautiful and cute and things like that and genuinely seems interested in talking to me. Bearing in mind I have never mentioned I am gay to him, what do you think he will do if I mention I am gay?

Thanks Danny, Bearing in mind I am the most caring and kind person as well as I actually fancy him! Haha

Sounds like he wants to cheat on his BF and he thinks he might be able to pull it off with you. Then he decides against it and blocks you. He probably cares nothing about you.

If you're the most kind and caring person, you should respect his relationship even through the hard times. You should also be kind and caring to yourself and not get caught up in these games.

You can do better than this guy.

Is his boy friend reading his face book also, and does he have any idea about you?
Yeah, it sounds like this has everything to do with his BF and he not sure what to do.
On another topic--how about introducing yourself to Gay Speak.

1. He's got way too much drama about him with the boyfriend and blocking games.
2. You're WAY too involved with Facebook drama.
3. NEVER get involved with co-workers.

blocked and unblocked on facebook.... blocked again on facebook.... He's in a 4 yr long relationship... thinks you're cute and wants to sexually abuse you.... unblocked you on facebook and following you on instagram.....

Are either or both of you related to the Kardashians?

All you've provided is one half of the story. Anyone who offers you advice based on half of a story is giving you half witted advice. What you're going through is what every guy your age goes through. It's those young crushes that make it seem like the world is going to fall apart if the prince charming doesn't sweep you off your feet. We've all been through them. I know it seems like a big deal to you, right now, this very minute.... but get a good night's sleep, make a new friend every day, read a few good books and in three months you'll be over it.

In three months if you're not over it consider turning it into a reality TV series.
[Image: baluster-bird-bath-168-p.jpg]

Borg69 Wrote:1. He's got way too much drama about him with the boyfriend and blocking games.

Borg69 has broken rule 27283.9 in the gayspeak code of conduct
he used the word "drama" twice in one comment.
He'll be cleaning toilets for a month for this.

Borg69 Wrote:1. He's got way too much drama about him with the boyfriend and blocking games.

^^
This

It sounds like either as Campher said that he's blocking you every time he gets cold feet about screwing around with you on his BF.

Or, he's blocking you to hide you from his BF so that the guy won't suspect he's tempted to screw around with you on his BF.

Either way? It's game playing bullshit and he's being dishonest somewhere because his actions and words are not lining up properly. IMO? Find someone better.