Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not sure this is working any more
You will have obstacles in all relationships communication is what will keep you together.
Talk to your guy, dont just toss him, perhaps there is a happy medium you two can find.
If you cut and run at a sign of trouble BEFORE excersizeing all your efforts to solve the problem you will ultimately MOST LIKELY be a very sad lonely individual. If you love him, work it out.

what you should do, is talk to him, openly and honestly about everything. these are legitimate concerns, but you're not gonna do it justice by one-sidedly deciding it's over. in a relationship there should be two voices about big decisions like this.

but, if you now feel like you're no longer interested in being with the guy, that's a different story. but don't paint it as a one-sided malfunction of the relationship. if he's at fault with what you've recounted, then you're at fault with not addressing the issues and even changing your behavior to achieve another unspoken aim (to keep the peace). both approaches fail in a relationship.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

GuyOverThere, I would like to start out by saying I am newly out and I know how he feels and I see where you are coming from . I am normally the one who is insecure and all paranoid when it comes to others not just a partner but even as just friends . I have to agree that you really need to sit down with him and try to talk explain how you feel and ask him how he feels about the situation and maybe you two can work things out if not as companions then at least friends . Now the getting engaged part in my opinion I think you are moving really fast and maybe things need to either slow down or be put on hold so you two can have a chance to resolve your issues. I am not perfect and I have messed so much up in my life so please don't take anything I have said to as I am telling you what to do .I am only offering my opinion that is all . I do want to wish you and him the best of luck . Have a great day and please know that I am here if you ever need somebody to vent to I will be glad to sit back a let you have at it :-) .