Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not sure what to make of what this guy is saying
I had a discussion tonight with the guy that I do stuff sexually with. I asked him if he remembers when his brother said these things and he said that he didn't remember them which I would have thought he would have heard him say.

Anyhow when I brought it up with him apparently his brother has suspected that I'm gay and they had some kind of discussion about it. But, he said that he didn't tell him that I was gay. However, he did state that his brother pretty much can tell that I'm gay by the way I act and so forth. I don't know exactly what that meant.

He said that when his brother asked me to give him a BJ that I should have said whip it out. I suppose to see whether or not he was really serious. I often wonder if I had asked him whether he would have or not. His brother is hot and all. I just didn't feel at the time it would be right at that exact moment. But, my thoughts were that if he ever said it to me again that if he does say it in the future that I should tell him if he is really serious to whip it out. But, I was afraid that he might be joking and didn't want to do so for afraid of that. I suppose that if I said if you're serious for him to whip it out and that would make it a different situation.

Any opinions? I am not in a committed relationship and must have checked the wrong status. Sorry for the confusion. I wanted to get some takes on this. Thanks.

If he does it again, I'd challenge him to whip it out. Odds are he wouldn't, especially if his brother were there but the laughs and shocked reactions would be worth it. If he did well, you would have some fun and, I think he'd owe you the same in return at least.

Hello and welcome.

So is the hot brother gay?
I am some what confused , so do these brothers play share and share alike?
It sounds to me that you are getting played .

niko914 Wrote:I had a discussion tonight with the guy that I do stuff sexually with. I asked him if he remembers when his brother said these things and he said that he didn't remember them which I would have thought he would have heard him say.

Anyhow when I brought it up with him apparently his brother has suspected that I'm gay and they had some kind of discussion about it. But, he said that he didn't tell him that I was gay. However, he did state that his brother pretty much can tell that I'm gay by the way I act and so forth. I don't know exactly what that meant.

He said that when his brother asked me to give him a BJ that I should have said whip it out. I suppose to see whether or not he was really serious. I often wonder if I had asked him whether he would have or not. His brother is hot and all. I just didn't feel at the time it would be right at that exact moment. But, my thoughts were that if he ever said it to me again that if he does say it in the future that I should tell him if he is really serious to whip it out. But, I was afraid that he might be joking and didn't want to do so for afraid of that. I suppose that if I said if you're serious for him to whip it out and that would make it a different situation.

Any opinions? I am not in a committed relationship and must have checked the wrong status. Sorry for the confusion. I wanted to get some takes on this. Thanks.

This brother 'asking' for a BJ may have been joking around - so yeah saying 'Present it' (whip it out) is one way to counter the joke aspect.

However this joke is disrespectful and feeds off the stereotypes spread by haters who insist that gays can't love one another, that gays will suck any dick put in their face, etc.

That attitude is what makes this offensive.

I don't care if he looks like Adonis (the perfect man), his attitude and behavior is not that of a gentleman. It is not worth 'getting involved' with this person simply due to the attitude.

Unless you want to be used and thrown to the side like a soiled pair of socks.

It boils down to what you want in a man. Be it a single sex-session or a long term relationship, you need to decide not only only on the looks of the man, but also on the way that that man will treat you.