Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not sure what to think of my behavior.. Need some help
Rutstuck Wrote:One of you said this.....Start from this thought: your gay if you can carry on a successful relationship with a same sex partner...... I honestly can't see myself in a relationship with a man.. So that doesnt make me gay ?? What about how I can get quicker erections with homosexual thoughts over straight ones?.. Usually..

I think you have an idea in your head of what you want, but what you want isn't your ideal lifestyle you thought you'd have/want.

I honestly can't say what's going on up in that noggin of yours. And Libra's are supposed to understand their own kind Rolleyes .

I just know what I like/want and go with it. I don't like to complicate things that ought not be complicated.[Although, I do have a tendency to overthink sometimes.]

Look I know we all have to accept ourselves for who we are but if im gay and dont realize it then it makes me feel very uncomfortable and almost angry that I have no say in how I want or should live my life.... I'm basing this on only one thing and it's only the fact I can get an erection quicker fantasizing about gay scenarios over straight ones and the fact I can also have sex with men , isn't this alone a huge red flag that I'm gay?? I beta million people would easily say so.. And knowing this makes me wonder, well is my body trying to tell me that I'm gay?.. But then what about all the other times my body told me I was straight??.. This really annoys me because I know how I want to live and if I'm gay then it makes me feel like I have no say in how I want to live it's like this life was already planned for me without my
say and it's like I have to accept it to be happy?

Hello,
The only thing i can really say is listen to the heart and go with it.. If your meeting people drunk then this isnt a good idea as yes it does have an effect on yourn sexual drive and can lead to a floppy moment which any woman might giggle at so when you go meeting the ladies use a maxiumum four units of alcohol in any one night as a woman would want a responsible man not a boy... With regards to the male side of it... Well its crystal clear which side your wanting to bat and if over time you find your going for the man side then same advice applies

kindest regards

Aunty zEON XX