Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not sure where to put this but....
Smurlos Wrote:Well my personality doesn't really match!! All I can think is my mother lied to me about my birth year all along :biggrin:

I'm quite shy... I'm a team leader at work... but I don't really like bossing people around... I just do it coz it's my job... I'm seen as the 'nice team leader' coz I say please and thank you haha.

I don't often suffer mood swings either... unless somebody has done something to make me annoyed, I'm generally always in an 'okay' or 'happy' mood Confusedmile: and I am quite calm and collected under pressure so hmmmmmm!!

But....
You may be a tiger (well that's confirmed in your job leadership) but you could be any of 5 sorts of tigers (water, earth, wood, metal, or fire) I believe the strongest and truest tiger is the fire sign. So if you're a water tiger you'd be a more subdued sort of tiger... I have several mates who are tigers and they are different even though they may share the same sorts of characteristics... Oh, well, it's only traditional sayings. They don't have to be all true. Plus, you're also gay, so likely to be softspoken, and retiring because that's the way you've dealt with not being able to be yourself completely in a (sometimes) adverse society? Who knows....?

Oh, Smurlos, you seem to be a Fire Tiger... What???

Well then, this applies to you, normally:
Those of you born under the influence of the Chinese Element Fire burn through life with your fierce charm, your impulsive enthusiasm and your restless emotions. A natural leader, you inspire with your decisive action and dramatic expression; people can't help but be magnetically drawn to you. Where will you lead your followers? Likely into an exciting adventure of some sort. You're instinctual, but your mind sparks with new ideas and clever solutions. In love, you're highly-charged -- even combustible at times! Hot tamales to the core, these dynamic individuals can see straight to the heart of an issue and make it work for them. You may seem single-minded, but you just refuse to be swayed from a cause they believe to be important. Those of you born under the influence of the Chinese Element Fire burn through life with your fierce charm, your impulsive enthusiasm and your restless emotions. A natural leader, you inspire with your decisive action and dramatic expression; people can't help but be magnetically drawn to you. Where will you lead your followers? Likely into an exciting adventure of some sort. You're instinctual, but your mind sparks with new ideas and clever solutions. In love, you're highly-charged -- even combustible at times! Hot tamales to the core, these dynamic individuals can see straight to the heart of an issue and make it work for them. You may seem single-minded, but you just refuse to be swayed from a cause they believe to be important.

WHERE DO YOU GET THESE COOL DESCRIPTIONS?! I WANT ONE Cry

Whats the dragon like :biggrin: ?
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Twazzle Wrote:WHERE DO YOU GET THESE COOL DESCRIPTIONS?! I WANT ONE Cry

Whats the dragon like :biggrin: ?

FERAL
&
F-I-E-R-Y
http://chinese.astrology.com/dragon.aspx
The Dragon is one of the most powerful and lucky Signs of the Chinese Zodiac. Its warm heart makes the Dragon's brash, fiery energy far more palatable. This is a giving, intelligent and tenacious Sign that knows exactly what it wants and is determined to get it. Dragons possess a certain natural, charming charisma that ensures they can always influence their peers and often find themselves the center of attention in social situations. This Sign is truly blessed, too; Dragons are considered to be very lucky in love! The Dragon's friends are always keen to hear what this firebrand has to say and when it comes to dispensing advice, the Dragon has the floor.
Its ego can get in the Dragon's way, but even so, this larger-than-life creature has a knack for initiating projects and keeping the troops motivated. According to Dragons, it's their natural born right to lead the way -- because who else could do it so surely and so well? As lucky as they are, Dragons have a good chance of achieving considerable material wealth during their lifetimes, although it isn't mere money that's this Sign's main motivation. Power is what the Dragon wants and truly believes it deserves. Dragons are quite the opportunists, forever searching for ways in which to consolidate their considerable power. Contrary to all this strength and fire, a weakened Dragon is a sad sack, a creature that refuses to take defeat with even a modicum of grace.
The role of leader is the only one the Dragon wants, the better from which to give orders and be king of the hill. They make solid leaders, too, knowing instinctively what needs to be done to stay on top. Crossing the Dragon is never a good idea -- this beast can singe! A valuable life lesson for this clever creature would be to absorb the principles of flexibility, compassion and tolerance. Being high and mighty can serve to inspire others, but it also keeps Dragons from living their lives to the fullest. If Dragons can learn to balance their quest for success with an appreciation for the little things, their life will be more than worthwhile. The Dragon is one of the most powerful and lucky Signs of the Chinese Zodiac. Its warm heart makes the Dragon's brash, fiery energy far more palatable. This is a giving, intelligent and tenacious Sign that knows exactly what it wants and is determined to get it. Dragons possess a certain natural, charming charisma that ensures they can always influence their peers and often find themselves the center of attention in social situations. This Sign is truly blessed, too; Dragons are considered to be very lucky in love! The Dragon's friends are always keen to hear what this firebrand has to say and when it comes to dispensing advice, the Dragon has the floor.
Its ego can get in the Dragon's way, but even so, this larger-than-life creature has a knack for initiating projects and keeping the troops motivated. According to Dragons, it's their natural born right to lead the way -- because who else could do it so surely and so well? As lucky as they are, Dragons have a good chance of achieving considerable material wealth during their lifetimes, although it isn't mere money that's this Sign's main motivation. Power is what the Dragon wants and truly believes it deserves. Dragons are quite the opportunists, forever searching for ways in which to consolidate their considerable power. Contrary to all this strength and fire, a weakened Dragon is a sad sack, a creature that refuses to take defeat with even a modicum of grace.
The role of leader is the only one the Dragon wants, the better from which to give orders and be king of the hill. They make solid leaders, too, knowing instinctively what needs to be done to stay on top. Crossing the Dragon is never a good idea -- this beast can singe! A valuable life lesson for this clever creature would be to absorb the principles of flexibility, compassion and tolerance. Being high and mighty can serve to inspire others, but it also keeps Dragons from living their lives to the fullest. If Dragons can learn to balance their quest for success with an appreciation for the little things, their life will be more than worthwhile.

princealbertofb Wrote:Horse = sign which tends to rush into things fancy free and carefree, bringing about sudden change... a bit like aries (act first, contemplate afterwards or think next)

probably nicely subdued by the Taurus, which is slow and rather methodical, thorough and faithful. So I guess, this will make you less hurried and more cautious than the Chinese sign. A nice balance...
btw, Tauruses are sensual and love beauty and comfort... Will you contest that?

Not to mention that both animals have big.....er ...

Would I contest it ?? Nah ... I think most Taureans would agree with me that we crave stability and safety in our personal relationships above most things, and that trust and faithfulness are VERY very important to us ...

... and yeah ! Our love of beautiful things AND FOOD is also very big Wink.

So big APPETITES and big ... other things ... :redface:.

:biggrin:.

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

On the news today: festivities are starting...
I wonder how long they go on for...??? :confused:
Must get to my local supermarket, they'll be having that special Chinese New Year 10 days... You can get all sorts of Chineseries. Lol.
Bags I the soy sauce...

Am I anything like the dragon :eek:
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Twazzle Wrote:Am I anything like the dragon :eek:

Mark, I've posted on the dragon somewhere, but I don't remember which thread it was, maybe ROWAN's thread?

Numerologically 2008 represents new beginnings.. out with the old and in with the new. Expect something you've been aiming towards but never really spent a lot of time in the past focusing on to start to come to fruition.

This year you have a choice. You can carry on in the spiral you are in or you can pull yourself out and take on a whole new direction which in all likely hood would see you better opportunities.

Im a dragon and it apears to fit me to the ground... Im also a Gemini dunno wat that means though!