Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not written on here for a long time - here's why
Hey everyone.

Like i mentioned in my "intro" thing on here i used to have an account on here under the name newc_student or something like that, however i lost the account details and so resigned up under this name.
Since i opened the new account i talked on here a bit, but not so much. And certainly recently i've not written on here much at all.

I rejoined the website because my boyfriend of almost 2 years ended things with me, very amicably i must admit, but totally heart wrenching all the same.
We remained the best of friends, but i didn't know where to turn or who to turn to about this. I didn't want to speak to my "real life" friends as frankly they aren't the sort of people i feel comfortable with talking to about serious things, most of them wouldn't keep it to themselves and the rest would likely gloat over a failed relationship...bitter is an excellent description.

Anyway so i intended on turning to you guys, in the hope you'd be able to talk to me and help me through it.
The thing was though i didn't feel i could just blurt it out and expect support etc from you, when i don't know much about any of you and to demand help or whatever just seemed a bit i dunno rude.
I never told anybody about the breakup, i think it was a way of dealing with it, if nobody knows then it didn't happen, that kind of thing.

Anyway it's a bit late to be telling you all this now because me and my then ex got back together last week, totally out of the blue. You see we moved in together at the start of this month (about 1 month after he broke up with me). So we've been spending a lot of time together obviously as there's only the two of us in the house and we started to get close again and well now we're back together which i'm over the moon with.

Anyway i've decided i'm going to write on here a lot more, hopefully get to know some of you better and make some friends on here, hopefully help people with any problems they have, and in turn, receive help with any problems i may have.

Oh and one more thing, the reason i'm telling you all this and i think you may be interested? Me and my boyfriend actually met on this very website, back when i had my old account :-)

John x

Hello. I grinned form ear to ear when I read that you've gotten back together, really. Hope everything remains fine between you. And welcome back although I hadn't registered yet when you have. :]

Congratulations. Great to hear cheery news. Were you at Northern Pride? If so I hope you had a good time.

Yay! and welcome back!:biggrin:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

Welcome back , its lovely to hear that you guys got back together and nice that you felt that you could come in here and share your inner most thoughts and feelings ( which can be hard at the best of times) , I wish you both the happiest times together , sounds like things are going well for you both . Ive only just joined here myself and found everyone on here so supportive in a time in my life when I really need it . Hope to chat to you sometime soon . Take care x