Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Now I get it ...
... why I found it so difficult to fit into the straight world.

A few weeks ago I had a request from a woman I have known for years to become a friend on FaceBook. Of course I ticked the approval button and wrote a little message saying how nice it was to hear from her after all this time, etc.

Yesterday I received a message from her account as follows:

"Hi derek,
I am Carol's boyfriend. If you ever write to her again I will rip your fucking head off."

If that is how the male of the species is supposed to act, no wonder I got it so wrong! :confused: :eek:

I never had that with any of my friends husbands and bfs.

Her boyfriend is a controlling dick head and they must have big problems in their relationship for him to replay like that. Huge red flags! I know what i d tell him but if you want to be polite then is your business... lol

I hate people like that, their is too many of them around now!

You could always contact the police, only if you want to piss him off Laugh.

Strong insecure boyfriend!!!!

Carol - if she has any sense - won't be sticking with him for too much longer!!!

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:Strong insecure boyfriend!!!!

Carol - if she has any sense - won't be sticking with him for too much longer!!!
Sadly, I suspect she often finds herself in the centre of a drama and has no plan to change anything soon.

As a matter of interest, has anyone here ever had to deal with an unreasonably jealous twerp for a partner? If so, how did you manage?

marshlander Wrote:Sadly, I suspect she often finds herself in the centre of a drama and has no plan to change anything soon.

As a matter of interest, has anyone here ever had to deal with an unreasonably jealous twerp for a partner? If so, how did you manage?

Long long long ago, when we were a group of young students, I remember Sylvie who was a great friend and always ready to party and go dancing with the lot of us... Then one day she met a man ("Un vrai conte de fée", her mother used to say... - a real fairy tale) but it wasn't a fairy tale for her friends since her husband to be just prohibited any interraction with her old group of mates and we never saw her again. Wonder where she is now? It turns out I had the real fairy tale. Didn't I, darling? :biggrin:

My best mate/work partner got together with a gal bout 7 years ago now...this gal stopped her from seein almost all her mates...i tried more times than enough to find common ground these days i try to see the mate when her gals at work or otherwise occupied (outside of work ourselves that is) spose thats summit we all gotta experience at some stage ... tho i think "Carols" partner went a rung farther on the asshole ladder Wink

A friend at uni introduced her boyfriend to the group, he grew suspicious of me, especially as I used to crash at his gf's house after nights out, little did he know haha Laugh

I just remembered something similar has actually happened to me when i was 19. We were a group of four very close since we were 10 years old. One of us got married very early and her husband grew jealous of me. One morning she called one of us saying that she doesn't want to see anyone of us any more. We were very disappointed and shocked but we respected her choice. Didn't make any contact until she called back again to tell us her husband left her for someone else while she was pregnant to their second child.
I am still disappointed on her not only for selling out her best friends who have supported her all the way until she got married but for being so light headed taking nothing seriously. I dont keep contact any more neither the other guys too. A shame really how some women change after they get married to a dick!

spotysocks Wrote:I just remembered something similar has actually happened to me when i was 19. We were a group of four very close since we were 10 years old. One of us got married very early and her husband grew jealous of me. One morning she called one of us saying that she doesn't want to see anyone of us any more. We were very disappointed and shocked but we respected her choice. Didn't make any contact until she called back again to tell us her husband left her for someone else while she was pregnant to their second child.
I am still disappointed on her not only for selling out her best friends who have supported her all the way until she got married but for being so light headed taking nothing seriously. I dont keep contact any more neither the other guys too. A shame really how some women change after they get married to a dick!
A sad experience for you and for her. I hope you're not judging her too harshly. Maybe this "dick" put her under pressure and she was just acting to stay safe and sane? Carol did at least send me a note of apology a few hours after she discovered what had happened.