Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nudity
it feels really cold in the morning;
after a really warm summer the weather is starting to cool off and cloths feel good again

Dont know why people are like this but the partner is really self conscious about sleeping nude, i repeatedly at least make him take his t-shirt off.

pellaz Wrote:Dont know why people are like this but the partner is really self conscious about sleeping nude, i repeatedly at least make him take his t-shirt off.

I think it stems from body issues. When I started dating my ex he was really ashamed of his body and always slept fully clothed (shirt, shorts AND undies). It took me about 6 months to get him to sleep shirtless and as his self confidence improved (mostly because he lost weight, but I like to think it was also because of me) he started to lose the shorts and then finally the undies as well!

But it made me feel a bit self conscious as well, him being fully clothed and me completely naked...

I am a home nudist, not a mirror freak though, one in the bath, one on the dresser in the bedroom and, one on the ceiling of the playroom is all. I'm not a house cat person, just the more or less wild strays that live in the barn and wouldn't come within 10 feet of anyone.

I don't think of being nude as being sexy, seductive or anything, it's just being comfortable. You can use body language to be seductive and sexy no matter what you are or aren't wearing. Of the friends that come over, there are a few I will get dressed for but, more that I don't bother when they come over unless we are going to leave the property or ride my horse. (Horse sweat and hair is very irritating to tender bits)

Spades Wrote:... But it made me feel a bit self conscious as well, him being fully clothed and me completely naked...
yes indeed!

That is one thing my partners learn quick - no clothing allowed in my bed, ever, even if you just want to take a nap, do it on the couch or, get the clothes off before getting in the bed. I had one balk at the idea, but, he did it and got over being uncomfortable in a couple of days.

Hmm i always like strolling around the house naked after passion or when i wake up my bf doesn't do it but doubt he minds me doing it haha just been comfortable in your own skin and letting your partner no u are by doing this i think is awesome

I enjoy nudity. Assuming I lived alone I would probably spend more time half naked. Completely nude is weird because I don't encessarily enjoy non-clothing textures on my body when I sit down. Something just feels weird about. Also anytime I have sex, and am therefore nude, I'll still put a shirt and boxers on before sleep because I have something against sleeping naked. But, if I am already nude do to just having sex or just getting out of the shower and I'm in the mood for a toaster strudel then I would not be opposed to enjoying my toaster strudal without clothes.

I see myself when living alone or with a significant other spending more take naked or partially as I walk around the house. Clothes get pretty uncomfortable after working 9 hours and I like nothing more than kicking off my shoes and pants and it's only a matter of time before that just progresses to full on nudity.

Now I think I would enjoy naked house cleaning for the purpose of it being erotic. I dunno something about getting down on your hands and knees and scrubbing just seems like it should be arousing.

If alcohol becomes involved I don't care what's going on I wanna be naked~

So I guess I mostly enjoy parital nudity but that's slowly changing.

spencer Wrote:... I'll still put a shirt and boxers on before sleep because I have something against sleeping naked. ...
not in a bad way but i am interested more exactly how you feel why you dont sleep w/o cloths?

Now here's another question.
Ever done it just for the thrill of it being socially unacceptable some places?
I know there's some societies and cultures where it's completely unacceptable.
I'm asking because I share the house I live in with my wife, son, nephew and both of my parents.
Lately I've become more... (curious?) or interested in walking around nude at night.
It makes me feel more natural while giving me a sort of rush or excitement. Is this weird?

You can buy or make thin, washable cushions for the furniture to avoid the "OW! my leather office chair stuck to my you know whats." Problem and the "I want to sit on my sofa, but I don't want to shower and, I'm all sweaty." problem. Throwing a towel on the furniture works too, but that looks a little tacky if guests come over.

Just remember, it'a only your body and we all have one, be it fat, thin, wrinkled, smooth, hairy, bald, whatever, just a body and, not one of them is perfect, especially according to it's owner.