Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nudity
bicuriousguy17 Wrote:... share the house I live in with my wife, son, nephew and both of my parents ...
way too complicated for me to consider, go for it if you want, nothing bad about it.

Unless it's no kids in the house, I wouldn't recommend going nude at home for you, bicurious. Kids will talk and, what if one of yours did, then a prude of a teacher or someone heard it and reported that you were exposing yourself to minors?

Not worth it. And why I have anyone I know that has kids call before they come over, so I have time to get dressed.

i dont,, i wear my boxers all the time - my mate burnt his cock when we were about 16 ironing nude,, think i got scared by that lol and since then i put my shorts on

Blue Wrote:Unless it's no kids in the house, I wouldn't recommend going nude at home for you, bicurious. Kids will talk and, what if one of yours did, then a prude of a teacher or someone heard it and reported that you were exposing yourself to minors?

Not worth it. And why I have anyone I know that has kids call before they come over, so I have time to get dressed.

Yeah I know. I didn't really realize that until you said that.
It's late at night when I'm awake (I have insomnia) and I can hear when people come out of their rooms and I can go back into mine without being seen.
Might be a side effect to Ambien that I'm having.
Last time I shaved my legs and didn't remember the next day,

This is actually something i wanted. but i was allways uncomfortable about it because me ex was so quick to put his clothes back on.

pellaz Wrote:not in a bad way but i am interested more exactly how you feel why you dont sleep w/o cloths?

I just feel like...well if a stranger walked in I would have to keep myself covered and I feel like that kinda pressure shouldn't exist when sleeping.I think it might also have to do with my transsexuality. I'm curious myself about how much more "nude-happy" I'm gonna get after top surgery. I tried sleeping without a shirt once and it was comfortable...but it felt..not right and I couldn't sleep until I put a shirt on. I guess it's also the fact that if I got out of bed I would have to put clothes on before I left the room and I don't want to deal with that.

I did sleep naked once in my life and that was because I was wasted but when I woke in the middle of the night and had slightly sobered I put clohes on and went back to sleep.

I think in my mind there are certain ways in which the universe works and things that you're just supposed to do. And sleeping nude is not one of them. I think it's the same reason why I don't like putting old clothes in the trash and then throwing other trash on top of them...it's a mental texture that doesn't feel right.

It may also just be that I've always slept in a certain attire and breaking that habit seems weird. I know it took a bit before I felt comfortable sleeping in boxers instead of pajama pants.

In the summer I sleep nude..actually don't even have a sheet over me
A good part of the reason I don't have AC so its just too hot to wear anything.
But that said I also love the feeling of sleeping nude. Smile

(In the winter I wear sweatpants & sometimes a long-sleeved shirt(unbuttoned) plus have a sheet and one or 2 blankets over me.

I think it'd be awesome to have a nice warm guy to cuddle up with at night (in the winter when its cold) at least partially nude

I do not go nude very much because I have body issues but more power to people who do.

-----------------

I like being nude. Just sayn'