Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nudity
I am all about the nudity! Why not? It is a very free lifestyle that also cuts down on the laundry bill Wink

ESLteacher Wrote:I am all about the nudity! Why not? It is a very free lifestyle that also cuts down on the laundry bill Wink

True dat.

I like going camping. Only the brave skinny dip. Me and the dykes go first!

I have slept in the nude since i was 14. With my first true love Tim, we always slept holding each other and the intimacy was enhanced by the nakedness. This usually led to great morning sex followed by an even better shower experience. Any way then and now i feel most comfortable nude and spend as much of my time that way as i can.

well i dont have a problem with nudity myself, however its about prospective i think.

Confidence is a major player in the issue of nudity and due to models and societies pressure, confidence ride low in todays world, so alot of people tend to see clothing as a normality and nudity as abrash

Personally if my other half was walking around naked or clothed i wouldnt bat a eye lid at it, though he tends to harp on about wearing night cloths, to which i tend to sleep nude. I just find it more comfortable.

So boils down to confidence and how you view the matter of nudity in my opinion

Zennyboy Wrote:... Personally if my other half was walking around naked or clothed i wouldnt bat a eye lid at it, though he tends to harp on about wearing night cloths, to which i tend to sleep nude. I just find it more comfortable.
I sleep w/o clothing. sexing my partner; is a project getting him out of all his clothing. just masturbate.

pellaz Wrote:I sleep w/o clothing. sexing my partner; is a project getting him out of all his clothing. just masturbate.

Oh i have a better way, i hide all his nightcloths Devil2

i hate being naked ~
because i hate my body

I must have something touching me. Like clothing.
I feel too exposed even in a t-shirt and jeans.
I don't EVER go out without my sweatshirt.

If i get wet cloths they tend to start coming off, its like a natural reaction, the only time i would put up with it, is when swimming in swimwear normally, otherwise i will strip out of wet cloths without a second thought, all the way if need be &^.^

I'm quite insecure with my body so its rare that I'm nude in front of anyone else. In my adult years I've only been nude in front of 3 people total, that would be my ex, the doctor and a friend who I trust.