Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nudity
If clothes weren't invented at all, there won't be places to hide bombs, knives, guns, etc. (and don't say up the a** lol)

Seriously speaking, I like being nude. I sleep nude, then again I lock my door before I sleep lol. I'm weird; I have no problem being nude in front of people I don't know (my logic is that I probably won't see them again anyway haha).

lukasph Wrote:If clothes weren't invented at all, there won't be places to hide bombs, knives, guns, etc. (and don't say up the a** lol)

Seriously speaking, I like being nude. I sleep nude, then again I lock my door before I sleep lol. I'm weird; I have no problem being nude in front of people I don't know (my logic is that I probably won't see them again anyway haha).

Dont think your weird at all, there are alot of people that think like this, no worries there. Besides "weird" is overrated, i prefer the word unique

I like nudity but I am always so cold that I am always in some kind of clothing. In the winter months almost always sleep with a sweatshirt and sweatpants with socks. In the summer boxers and a t shirt for the most part. Always under a comforter in the summer and in the winter a heated blanket. As for strolling around naked in the house have done it but it usually doesn't last long as it seems I'm always on the run somewhere. With my BF in the bed with me being naked sleeping isn't to bad but the sweaty sticky skin is sometimes not the most comfortable to sleep with. I find when we cuddle its better for me to have a shirt on at the least so we aren't sticking to each other.

i live alone so what i wear or don't wear doesn't bother anyone.
including me. in the past i have cocooned all weekend and never
put on a stitch of clothing. lately i've been enjoying the freedom
i feel crossdressing and haven't been doing the nude thing as
much. just enjoying my new clothes and the freedom i feel to
be myself.

i have no problems with nudism at home but for those with
children it could pose some legal issues as well as a source
of embarassment for the children among their peers. it
shouldn't, but reality is reality. for the same reasons, i remain
closeted to my family.

Your body, no matter what it looks like, is nothing to be ashamed of or embarrassed about. I do prefer to be nude, but I know most aren't as fond of a lack of clothing as I am. With a partner, as long as they can handle sleeping nude, they can be dressed the rest of the time.

I do try to get my partner (when I have one) to relax and quit worrying over this or that they don't like about their body- no BODY is absolutely perfect.

I don't have a problem being nude...used to go to the nude beach...but I dont' like being nude very much at home because we have alot of mosquitos and it is bad enough when I get bit on the exposed parts....

I like sleeping in my real loose sweat pants because I don't like blankets too much but I like to keep at least semi warm.

9 years in the Royal Navy I've seen enough naked men, and morning glory, not to have a problem. And in a hot mess deck, most were in underwear.

Naked in bed, problem wet dreams...
Happy
Yea, Why not?

^^ So, normal male (female too except they aren't as messy as we are) physiology - it happens to us all, so where is the problem?

It depends on how confident you are with yourself ?
I see nudity as completely natural- If you want to then go for it