Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nudity
Once i came out, alot of my personal inhibitions fell to the way-side! In a short period of time circulating in the gay community i took a long look at my physical appearance and knew i had to make some changes. At that time i was just 34 years old, 5'8" and 200lbs. Iwas a 38 waist and knew it was time to get in shape. So, for the next 6 months i made a concerted effort to watch what i was eating and to do some moderate excercise (i joined a softball and volleyball league since i HATE going to the gym). Well, when summer came around i was down to 150lbs, and a 30" waist and felt GREAT about myself.

What does this have to do with my feelings about nudity? Well, i believe nudity is the celebration of the human form - and being 50lbs overweight (FAT) was not something i felt was a reflection on how my body should look - so my clothing choices (including bathing suits) reflected my body. (ie: i tried to conceal as much of my fat as i could). After losing the weight, i felt much more comfortable going with my friends to gay campgrounds (where clothing is optional) and other gatherings where clothes were options! I started wearing square-cut, tight swim suits and had no problem being naked whenever the opportunity presented itself.

Here in FL the weather allows us many more opportunities to be naked - and even at my age i feel very comfortable being naked - even round the younger guys. Why? Because i've stayed in good shape as i've aged and still feel that my body reflects the male form as it was intended.

Is there always a "sexual" undertone in such nude situations? (nude beaches, nude campground, house/pool parties, nude resorts, etc?), of course, and the first time i went to nude places my biggest fear was getting hard, but to be honest, that fear goes away really quickly - once you see everyone else just enjoying being nude.

I feel uncomfortable when I'm naked. I'm tolerant of nudists, but I never go sunbathing on a nude beach. I can be naked only when I sleep or take a shower.

dfiant Wrote:What are we going to do with all these shy peeps Kiid?
HAVE A NUDE PARTY AT MY HOUSE YOU ARE ALL INVITED :p
Rohan and I will be there.Confusedmile:

ive honestly never thought about watchin tv nude etc - i just ware shorts etc n nothing else ...even on my own ive prob gots boxers on most of the time (wonder if thats a british thing ?) not shy in any way though..just dont want to burn it while im ironing my jeans !!!!

matty7 Wrote:just dont want to burn it while im ironing my jeans !!!!

Buy a taller ironing board Wink

When it is 50F or colder I can seriously appreciate clothing.... Wink

dfiant Wrote:Buy a taller ironing board Wink

haha - ive done it - nudtity is ok till it comes to burning the man servant Smile

I'm fine with being nakey. n_n

You have received an infraction at GaySpeak Gay Forums | Online Community | Chat

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear gilhooly,

You have received an infraction at GaySpeak Gay Forums | Online Community | Chat.

Reason: Making Incomprehensible/Nonsensical Posts
-------

-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

I don't think the original intent of this thread was to sexualise nudity and it seems to be straying onto that topic rather rapidly....and we wonder why the general population see gay men as perverts when a simple think like nudity aroused sexual talk when it is a completely natural state of being.