Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Numbing pain in the genitalia
Recently often when I'm exercising like biking, running and stuff (not swimming strangely) have I lost blood circulation in the genitalia (Penis balls, but generally penis), Is that normal? It wasn't long ago I felt it, it begins as a strange numbing feeling then I have to touch it to regain blood circulation which is painful and utterly embarrassing as it looks like I'm wanking. I made a thread a while ago about my... Little penis, could this be a reason it or opposite to? ( http://gayspeak.com/showthread.php?t=201...mall+penis ) I can not simply have any STD's as I'm still untouched. Does anything ring any bells to you, why and what cause it? It has come pretty recently. Thank you anyhow.

No it's not normal ,your circulation should never be cut off.
Please see a doctor or go to the emergency room and get this checked out.

shame on you for not taking action, take care of your self

I'm basically going to say what everyone else is...get it checked out! It could be a very serious problem, and even if not, it's always better to be safe than sorry! Smile I hope it's nothing, though!

If you are doing a lot of cycling, your seat may be compressing nerves and cutting off the blood supply to the perineum. You don't want to keep doing this.

Can you adjust the angle/position of your seat? You might want to check out no-nose/"no pressure" seats and change the one on your bike. Stay away from seats with a groove down the middle, because they end up still putting pressure on the area, just differently.

Some bike shorts that have padding in that area to help with this. Also, how are you running? commando or with support?

But, definitely go see a doctor and get checked out.

No it's not normal. I have cycled on and off road for years and am in the saddle for 1-2 hours and I have never had a numb groin.

I would defintaely consider seeing someone about that.

You should see a doctor as that's not a good sign. Hope all is well.