Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Numerous emoticons...
How many emoticons can you actually remember the names of (off by Herz)and just type between colons to have them printed and animated in your posts...???
Sometimes you try one and realise that it's not properly worded so it comes out looking like this...
:rofl-: instead of Rofl

So what's your list of heart learnt emoticons?

princealbertofb Wrote:How many emoticons can you actually remember the names of (off by Herz)and just type between colons to have them printed and animated in your posts...???
Sometimes you try one and realise that it's not properly worded so it comes out looking like this...
:rofl-: instead of Rofl

So what's your list of heart learnt emoticons?

Can anyone see this thread????

Yes I see this thread

Ok.. off by heart... and I'll test each one if I'm permitted that many emoticons in one post to see if I actually DID get it right.

smile Confusedmile:
wink Wink
biggrin :biggrin:
birthday Birthday
partytime Partytime
mad :mad:
welcome Welcome

eek :eek:
cool Cool
xyxthumbs Xyxthumbs
confused :confused:
rolleyes Rolleyes

and of course...

bighug Bighug !!!

Let's see what I can remember ...

Xyxthumbs; Confusedmile:; :frown:; Cool; :confused:; Offtopic; Lol2; :eek:; Cry; :biggrin:; Balloon; Herz; Birthday; :mad:; Rolleyes; Wink; :redface:; Poke2; Twak ... and that's all that I can rattle off off the top of my head ...

... apart from this one of course ...

Bighug

Hehe.

xXxXx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:Yes I see this thread

Ok.. off by heart... and I'll test each one if I'm permitted that many emoticons in one post to see if I actually DID get it right.

and of course...

bighug Bighug !!!

Pretty good going, WouldLikes... Don't think I could do so well... and of course Bighug sometimes I type bughug... hehehe

Shadow Wrote:Let's see what I can remember ...
... apart from this one of course ...

Bighug

Hehe.

xXxXx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

That's a lot Monsieur, but of course you should have Bighug tattooed on your brain....Confusedmile:

princealbertofb Wrote:Can anyone see this thread????

I couldnt see this??? Then checked Quick Links - Todays Posts and it was at the very end... went to look for it again and it was gone :confused:

now was that OT or OT (on topic or off topic)?

I cant remember any Cry