Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OK, I admit it, I'm depressed.
MikeW Wrote:I don't even know that I want to talk about it. Do you understand how that is? You feel a certain way, a not good way, and you feel like you want sympathy or something... that maybe you want or even need to talk about it... but then again you feel so far down, so unpleasant, so unhappy with yourself and your life as it is, that you just DO NOT want to talk about it. It like I don't want sympathy, what I want is for this feeling, this uggy feeling, to just GO AWAY. I don't like feeling like this and I just want it to stop. But I also know I'm caught in it. Stuck in it. Yeah, sure, I can distract myself from it, do my laundry (which I'm actually going to do in a couple minutes), watch something on Netflix, start a thread on GS or w/e, but right now it just feels like whatever I do or don't do, it is NOT going to go away. No matter what I do or what I say or what anyone else does or says this 'depression' thing has got me and it ain't letting go.

I'm just not happy and that is that.

I'm even embarrassed to post such a topic. But its how I feel.

how about you detect what the problem is? I think people, including me, are afraid of facing the realities and they dont truly ask themselves what the problem is in their lives.

Just be honest yourself about it. and after detecting the real problem, focus on dealing with it. I know that feeling. for example, if life is meaningless to you, just give it a meaning. Maybe you can walk around every day or go to another city you've never been to. Or just go drink with your friends.

Also dreaming is a key. I always dream thing that I want in life. the best thing about dreaming is that it's totally free Smile.

Funny that the picture in your signature describes one of the major reasons for my never ending depression.