Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OMG!!! I'm OUT!!!
Whoops!

The guy I have been hoping would come out was in a murder mystery play. I asked him to reserve a ticket for me. He seated me with his parents (whom I have known for years). The night of the play we were talking and they tried to engage me in political banter. I expressed that I didn't think it was an appropriate venue for such discussion. His mother then asked me what we can duscuss, so I disclosed my sexuality to them. After a few questipns from his dad, the play started and the subject was dropped.

Being a murder mystery, the cast members came around to the tables to answer questions. The guy I like was the detective. As he was approaching the table, he looked right at me and said "I've had my eye on you for some time young man", which wouldn't have been a problem had I not just come out to his parents. Despite his later insistence that there was no misunderstanding, I believe that there was a discussion held later that weekend to clarify things. A friend at the table with us indicated that his mother's face reflected horror in response to his statement.

Unfortunately, it would seem that regardless of his sexuality, the chances of my developing a relationship with him now are rather slim. Sad

Good job! I'm proud of you for coming out!

Congratulations on this