Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obama v. Romney: Who will win?
I'm pretty certain Obama will win again and I've heard some people talk how Romney's VP choice was basically a way of admitting defeat...I don't know much about the guy though so I have no opinion on the matt. At this point I have no idea who I'll vote and after asking advice from my mother we came to the conclusion: Write in Charlie Brown.

This is a hard one for me, as elections usually are. While I hate the Republican stance on gays, women and such, I hate the Democratic ideas of more government, fewer rights on most other issues.

There is no candidate that I agree with on everything, or even the majority of issues but, I will vote Republican. I fear what Obama would do to this nation if he were re-elected. He would not be eligible to run again so, he'd run the budget, health care, gun rights and more into the ground.

As much as I hate the republican stance on gay rights, women's issues and other social issues, I'm more afraid of Obama gone wild, losing all gun rights, heath care deteriorating even further because of forced care, taxes going up to fund an out of control government that wants to take care of us in a way I don't want to be taken care of and the rest of what an Obama that doesn't need to worry about being re-elected will do to this country.

At this point, I don't know, but I hope it's not Romney.

Bill Gates