Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obama v. Romney
You have received an infraction at GaySpeak Gay Forums | Online Community | Chat

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear gilhooly,

You have received an infraction at GaySpeak Gay Forums | Online Community | Chat.

Reason: Making Incomprehensible/Nonsensical Posts
-------

-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

There's a lot I don't like about Obama, but he has been good to the gay community (though he shies away from full equality). I admit I'm very pleasantly surprised on this given how Democrats generally seem willing to throw us under the bus, Obama said in one of his autobiographies that his Christian beliefs made him unable to accept full gay equality, he invited an antigay fundie to speak at his inauguration IIRC, and because of his general corruption and conservative values in general. As I say, there's a lot I don't like about him, but I have to give him credit where credit is due. And given the all out war the Republican Party has made against gays, women, and separation of church & state since 2010 (becoming primary issues rather than side issues), I'm glad he's there to obstruct them (just as they obstruct him).

And I'd like to promote the Pink Pistols and Second Amendment Foundation as an alternative to the NRA. While there are plenty of good people (and firearms instructors) who are NRA members (though the NRA also has homophobes, at least a few of whom believe gays should literally be shot on sight), the bureaucracy itself gets by on shaking down members for money with ridiculous fear mongering and other waste of their resources (whereas I believe the SAF is ethical and sensible, and the Pink Pistols, of course, are gay friendly). Lesbians can generally find acceptance in the 2AS as well (which includes a lot more liberals and gay-friendly libertarians than many other gun rights groups).

You have received an infraction at GaySpeak Gay Forums | Online Community | Chat

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear gilhooly,

You have received an infraction at GaySpeak Gay Forums | Online Community | Chat.

-------

-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Dear gilhooly,

-------

-------

Guys, don't read this thread. Rich gay guys will sue you. You must be incredibly liberal to post at GaySpeak. You need a minimum income of 100 thousand and a lawyer on retainer. I am disabled and broke. I can't afford to fight rich gay guys by check book. But if he ever comes within reach of my fists, I will infract his jaw.