Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obsessed with the Male Body
It seems like every once in awhile I just become totally obsessed with the male body. Yeah I am gay and very much attracted to everything a man has to offer, yet sometimes my hormones are so strong and I just find a picture of a guy and will just look at it for so long and adore every shape of his body and every curve. The way that his cock looks and his balls. It seems like nothing is overlooked and just knowing that I can enjoy the male body and its beauty just makes me so proud to be gay and attracted to men. Its like how could anyone hate being gay and attracted to men.

Maybe I get this way when I haven't had sex with a man in a long time and maybe I just get this way when I am really horny. Yet I just know that when I was younger I just never really understood why I was attracted to men or other boys, yet as I got older I could explain why I was attracted to men and there is really nothing about a man that I don't like or enjoy. Sorry for the weird post :biggrin:

Jason74 Wrote:Its like how could anyone hate being gay and attracted to men.

LOL I think that sometimes too! I've never really just watched a pic of one guy for hours or anything but yeah I... like men's bodies.

I am the same way.
Nothing weird about it.

I am different. I am never into cock for some reason. I still don't understand why most gay guys are into cock actually =__=. For me, I just want a cute face, a nice body ( nice arm, chest,...), and a sweet heart characteristic ( protective, sympathy, rough but caring at the same time ). That kind of characteristics are very difficult to find at a girl. Probably that is why I am Bi but I am more into guys.

Uhm, the thing I see the most out of guys is their body and the way they are some are just plain dorks(in a nice way...).lol Cocks and butts...I have never found attractive.lol

conechvn Wrote:I am different. I am never into cock for some reason. I still don't understand why most gay guys are into cock actually =__=.

I'm the same way, I don't know how staring at a picture of only that can turn on someone. >_>

In reply to the OP I feel the same way. However I can't explain why I find men attractive, without getting into the circular argument of because they are attractive.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

Same XD I don't get why gay guys don't like cock and butt but ah well. Everyone's different.

Mmmmmmmmmm .... men Rolleyes

hehe, it's nice just to hear someone celebrate it... I know what you mean.

I have kinda odd taste though, I prefer a guy who looks like he can get things done rather than sit around looking gorgeous all day (nice as it is). A little bit of gut and body hair makes a guy look more comfortable in being a guy to me. It's not exactly a straight fetish, but just seeing men being comfortable in themselves without any showing off is definitely hot.