Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Odd cravings...
I have random cravings. Sometimes I'll have a hankering for Timbits. Other times, I'll want something specific like a ham, bologna, turkey and mustard sandwich. Other times, I'll crave crackers and peanut butter.
I am actually craving popcorn with hot sauce right now!

What are your most outrageous craves?

PenguinPecker Wrote:I have random cravings. Sometimes I'll have a hankering for Timbits. Other times, I'll want something specific like a ham, bologna, turkey and mustard sandwich. Other times, I'll crave crackers and peanut butter.
I am actually craving popcorn with hot sauce right now!

What are your most outrageous craves?

If you were female, I'd say there might be a fetus inside of you lol.

But in all seriousness, I think it's natural. I get random cravings some times lol

writerbry Wrote:If you were female, I'd say there might be a fetus inside of you lol.

But in all seriousness, I think it's natural. I get random cravings some times lol

A lot of people say that to me too!

I had a friend some years ago who loved dill pickle chips in his chocolate pudding.

Had another friend in grade school who liked peanut butter and corn syrup.

I dont know that I like anything too strange.

I like chips and dips a lot. Sometimes I will mix hot sauce with cottage cheese and eat it with Fritos Scoops.

MisterTinkles Wrote:I had a friend some years ago who loved dill pickle chips in his chocolate pudding.

Had another friend in grade school who liked peanut butter and corn syrup.

I dont know that I like anything too strange.

I like chips and dips a lot. Sometimes I will mix hot sauce with cottage cheese and eat it with Fritos Scoops.

Dill pickle chips in chocolate pudding... I'll have to try that one!

My granny used to eat cornbread crumbled up in her buttermilk.

I constantly crave ketchup...with everything.

dick.

..jk, I want some whole grain Cheeze-It's right now.

justbry87 Wrote:..jk, I want some whole grain Cheeze-It's right now.

With Dick?

[Image: dickpound-1270453759.jpg]

Sometimes I have cravings for random things like the burnt bottoms of rice when it cooks.

I want that weird banana sandwich my dad used to make.

And eggs with tomato sauce. Not like that italina eggs in purgatory. I just wants eggs of some kind with a squeeze of ketchup.