Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Odd or Wild Places You've Had Sex
^^^Love reading about your experiences. Thanks for sharing themXyxthumbs

Swimming pool, hot tub, the beach (in the water as well as on land), on a lawnchair, in the elevator, club toilet stall.
(I guess different beds, couches and a tent are not really wild, but yeah those too)

Me and my ex boyfriend tried to have sex on an inflatable air bed floating on water once. It didn't work at all as the thing obviously didn't stay in place and we kept falling off. Laugh Still, we kept trying. Even though the sex itself was terrible, it was so much fun.. we laughed the entire time.

Apparently I'm one of the few people who've never had sex in a car, though.

Company room at my fire house, gave a guy head. Anyone from my company could just walk in.

Evan Wrote:Swimming pool, hot tub, the beach (in the water as well as on land), on a lawnchair, in the elevator, club toilet stall.
(I guess different beds, couches and a tent are not really wild, but yeah those too)

Me and my ex boyfriend tried to have sex on an inflatable air bed floating on water once. It didn't work at all as the thing obviously didn't stay in place and we kept falling off. Laugh Still, we kept trying. Even though the sex itself was terrible, it was so much fun.. we laughed the entire time.

Apparently I'm one of the few people who've never had sex in a car, though.

Evan----------
For great sex in surf and on sandbars after dark ---- SURFBOARDS!!!!!!!!
In water waist deep you can be the "tug boat' pushing the boy on the board around as you do the nasty.... In shallower water you can sit and hold his legs up while keeping feet in the sand.... Or just do a hover-fuck position over him and the board but that gets really noisy....

Think about scooting a reclined chaise lounge diagonally under the edge of a low hanging rope hammock.

There's lots to be said for raising your bed exactly to crotch level. Tell people you did it to get extra storage space underneath.

We did it once behind a waterfall less than 20 yards off a main road through the Black Hills.

On top of the Rock of Gibraltar at sunrise!

While cooking... I mean actually multitasking it the whole way.

Also Evan I keep a chevy truck with a bench seat.... it's great for long rides at night winter or summer.

memechose Wrote:Evan----------
For great sex in surf and on sandbars after dark ---- SURFBOARDS!!!!!!!!
In water waist deep you can be the "tug boat' pushing the boy on the board around as you do the nasty.... In shallower water you can sit and hold his legs up while keeping feet in the sand.... Or just do a hover-fuck position over him and the board but that gets really noisy....

Think about scooting a reclined chaise lounge diagonally under the edge of a low hanging rope hammock.

There's lots to be said for raising your bed exactly to crotch level. Tell people you did it to get extra storage space underneath.

We did it once behind a waterfall less than 20 yards off a main road through the Black Hills.

On top of the Rock of Gibraltar at sunrise!

While cooking... I mean actually multitasking it the whole way.

Also Evan I keep a chevy truck with a bench seat.... it's great for long rides at night winter or summer.

Haha Im from gib, knowing you did it there on sun rise is pretty cool :O

saif1232 Wrote:Haha Im from gib, knowing you did it there on sun rise is pretty cool :O
It's been 3 yrs but I could find my way back up there once I get to Willis Road.

In my car in broad daylight and on a soccer field at night lol

Also made out in a bathroom stall, didn't go much further though.

Everything public just kind of happened without any previous planning, I prefer to have sex in a comfortable environment, preferably on a bed or a couch.

Over my 1000cc M/bike, (Honda Gold-wing +- 1980 on top of the hill next to the water-pressure reservoir amongst the rocks (nice little sort of amphitheater overlooking the suburb ... Quite romantic & all... Nice hookup Ok quite boring

BUT

Found out about 2 weeks later it was actually a coven (burnt down black candle on the one big boulder, some under-ware lying round).... EEK.. :eek:

Good 'nuff?

trialbyerror Wrote:Over my 1000cc M/bike, (Honda Gold-wing +- 1980 on top of the hill next to the water-pressure reservoir amongst the rocks (nice little sort of amphitheater overlooking the suburb ... Quite romantic & all... Nice hookup Ok quite boring

BUT

Found out about 2 weeks later it was actually a coven (burnt down black candle on the one big boulder, some under-ware lying round).... EEK.. :eek:

Good 'nuff?

* Rolls eyes* why I am I not surprised when I saw your post that it would read like this? Wink LOL

Wolfpack Wrote:* Rolls eyes* why I am I not surprised when I saw your post that it would read like this? Wink LOL

Wow.... talk about weird.... I won't mention any names but there are three guys currently fighting for the title of "prince of sluts in Pervyville ----- and not one of them has mentioned having sex anywhere yet..... hmmmmmm......

Should we disqualify them from trying to call themselves sluts? Should we kick them out of Pervyville?