Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Odd or Wild Places You've Had Sex
Adam Wrote:I DID contribute to this thread earlier, I mentioned having sex in a police station --- cops get horny too you know...

oh yeah!!!!!!!!!!! That was hot indeedy!

Because of my main source of income and reputation as a stand-up guy, I can make no further comments.... but if I was a sneaky guy.... ooooooooooooh.... My nuts would be so happy.

Anonymous Wrote:MEMECHOSE IS TALKING ABOUT

WOLFPACK
BORG69
ETOTE

They talk about being sluts but the worse they ever do is run out of paper towels to cover their keyboards.

Yeah! we ought to take away their slut badges!

Technically I never said I was a slut. Etote accused me of being a perv after getting me worked up. I seriously doubt any of my stories could surpass those listed here.

Borg69 Wrote:Technically I never said I was a slut. Etote accused me of being a perv after getting me worked up. I seriously doubt any of my stories could surpass those listed here.

hahahaha! and I'm doing my best to stay quiet and not tell everything I want to tell about odd and weird places, positions and routines....

If I did you guys would never respect me again.

At my aunties house and nearly got caught by my dad. Sorry that is all I have to offer, can I have a slut badge now pleaseeeeeeeee :p

Wolfpack Wrote:At my aunties house and nearly got caught by my dad. Sorry that is all I have to offer, can I have a slut badge now pleaseeeeeeeee :p

Well.... I'm a pushover for whiners... you can have a conditional slut badge....
[Image: badge-slut-5559-p%5Bekm%5D270x270%5Bekm%5D.jpg]

Keep up the good work and you'll get a tin one.

memechose Wrote:Well.... I'm a pushover for whiners... you can have a conditional slut badge....
[Image: badge-slut-5559-p%5Bekm%5D270x270%5Bekm%5D.jpg]

Keep up the good work and you'll get a tin one.

Why only a conditional badge? What do I have to do for full membership? LOL Wink

Borg69 Wrote:Technically I never said I was a slut. Etote accused me of being a perv after getting me worked up. I seriously doubt any of my stories could surpass those listed here.

After much deliberation we are giving you an honorary slut badge for the time being.
[Image: pizza%20slut-250x250.jpg]

memechose Wrote:After much deliberation we are giving you an honorary slut badge for the time being.
[Image: pizza%20slut-250x250.jpg]

Awww thank you it is a true honour to have a pizza slut badge, words fail me . :p

Wolfpack Wrote:Awww thank you it is a true honour to have a pizza slut badge, words fail me . :p

Awwwwwwwwww!

You're welcome WolfPucker... just don't get pervy when you're slicing the pepperoni
[Image: pepperoni.jpg]

Kentucky...