Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Of courage and endeavour ... and self worth
Following a recent thread to [SIZE=4]Stylenxs's YouTube video productions Confusedmile: (thank you Spoty!!! Wink ), I came across this YouTube video which I encourage you to listen to to the end. It may sound or look like a preachy, religious based bigotry video but it most certainly is NOT. [/SIZE]
Incidentally, some viewers have not learnt to read videos any more than they have learnt to read, apparently...

Anyway, here it is and Thank you, Jeff, for your inspiring
spiritual growth story... and bravo to your parents for learning to cope with something they evidently found more difficult to chew than they'd been prepared for.

Except sometimes, life isn't such a big bowl of cherries [SIZE=2](and Marsh only knows what a bowl of cherries is like to a hungry man).[/SIZE]

WOW

What an intelligent young man Jeff is.......

Good for him

Reperative Therapy, how scary is that !!!!!!!

I used to be a born again christian in my teens and i remember the imense feelings of guilt whenever I went to meetings and the notion of "evil homosexuality" was brought up and i was allways praying to GOD to make me straight. Thank god ive moved on since then and learned to accept myself for who I am. Although the power of the church is somewhat diminished in our society im still disturbed that they are still pedling thier poison. Thanks for posting the video.

I've never felt guilty about being attracted to men and women, am I like the only person or something?

I used to go to a church, I was a christian, catholic and born again christian. was even thinking about being a muslim, and I now would class myself as following Zen Buddhism Big Grin.

No guilt, and considering I feel guilty about EVERYTHING I do, I'm supprised I never feel guilt for looking at a nice six pack :biggrin: .

princealbertofb Wrote:Except sometimes, life isn't such a big bowl of cherries [SIZE=2](and Marsh only knows what a bowl of cherries is like to a hungry man).[/SIZE]

Sorry to disagree life is just like a bowel of cherries.
Beautiful but mostly pits and shits.

yar Wrote:Sorry to disagree life is just like a bowel of cherries.
Beautiful but mostly pits and shits.

That made me lol :biggrin:

What an extraordinary young man! Thanks for sharing that Remybussi

Montel is pretty cool. Thanks for the posting!