Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Of topic eating! Moved here :-D
spotysocks Wrote:I wish i could tell in a few words and not have to fill in with important details! Laugh1

Aw Lol. I dont have a clue what I want, God knows about the duck farm I put 5 months ago :eek:
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Duck farm ? Butcher them all and sell them to the Chinese restaurants ? Santa will love this idea unless he is a vegetarian.

spotysocks Wrote:Duck farm ? Butcher them all and sell them to the Chinese restaurants ? Santa will love this idea unless he is a vegetarian.

IVE NEVER EATEN DUCK IN MY LIFE.

Never will, cant bring myself to.. What id like now more than anything.. To get rid of my health issues so I can be happy and enjoy life again :biggrin:
[/COLOR]

saltybeanz Wrote:IVE NEVER EATEN DUCK IN MY LIFE.

Never will, cant bring myself to.. What id like now more than anything.. To get rid of my health issues so I can be happy and enjoy life again :biggrin:

That's the most important thing one can wish.

As for the ducks its better you dont eat them , imagine if you would eat them all, profits would be significantly less hehe!

spotysocks Wrote:That's the most important thing one can wish.

As for the ducks its better you dont eat them , imagine if you would eat them all, profits would be significantly less hehe!

Lol. Well this time last year I didnt have the problems. Was adviced to leave uni for a year, but why ruin what ive been working towards for all my life? Psh

And I think ducks are beautiful peaceful creatures never could eat one x
[/COLOR]

It's not bad to take it easy for a year but you know better how you feel. It is something that will go in a certain period of time i hopeWink

Quote: And I think ducks are beautiful peaceful creatures never could eat one x

BTW Never say never, someone can trick you to eat duck (say its some kind of exotic chicken) then you will want more. Saevil

:biggrin:
spotysocks Wrote:BTW Never say never, someone can trick you to eat duck (say its some kind of exotic chicken) then you will want more. Saevil

Oh No Im one of the fussiest eaters ever. Only certain meals I will eat. :biggrin:
[/COLOR]

Nowt wrong with that babe - I too love ducks Confusedmile:.

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

shadow Wrote:Nowt wrong with that babe - I too love ducks Confusedmile:.

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Mines like.. Um.. Well whenever I had problems, I used to like go sit by a duck pond and like just think on my own in peace watching them :tongue:
[/COLOR]