Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Off For Second Surgery
Hello everyone.

I'll be admitted into a hospital tomorrow morning at around 10am.

I will have my surgery on 21st May 2012 (Next Monday). It will take approximately six hours to complete the surgery. My surgery will start at 9am.

I assume that I'll be staying in the hospital for a week. Just like my previous surgery.

My boss asked me to take one month off but I only requested for two weeks. I should be back to work on the third week.

I'm fine having tubes to be inserted into my body again. The only tube that freaks me out is the one that will be inserted into my penis. Been there and it was OMG. Especially when they pulled it out. It baffles me how some people can consider and practice this 'penis probe' as a sex fetish. You guys have guts. Laugh

Wish me luck, guys. I hope my surgery goes well. I still have another two surgeries to go but my surgeon and I haven't set any date for the last two.

I wish everything goes well! Take care and good luck!

Good luck Jay. Been through a couple surgeries myself in the last 6 months. My avatar is my x-ray. Still healing and have been unable to lift more than 10 pounds for 6 months. Doctors orders.

I'm with you on the catheter. I don't get the guys that are into that either. AAhhhhhhh!!!!! is all I can say.

GOOD LUCK!

Good luck Jay. I hope it all goes well. Confusedmile:

Keeping my fingers crossed for you Jay! I hope everything goes well *hug*

avidcyclist, I was looking at your avi just this morning, wondering if it was what I thought it was... It does look scary. I hope you will feel all right soon.

Thanks Nick. Definitely on the mend. I had a massive curvature (110 degree) corrected (to 50 degree) last November then a complication in March and now have 12 vertebrae fused together from L1 to T2.

uh, I am not sure if I should use a google or an English dictionary. It sounds scary. Was it because of an illness or an injury?

your strong tho
the surgery is for your benefit, roll with it.

Good luck Jay, I'm sure everything will go fine Smile

Good luck Jay .. hope all goes well Smile