Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Offered sex
I was depressed today but now I'm more depressed. I think I put some of this in the how are you thread but I want my own headline for this. So I was supposed to go with this lady that I met somewhere and that ended up being a disaster. She was stealing from stores and used me as a getaway driver and wanted me to do drugs.

Well the same lady called me today. It was 10 PM so I said I'm staying in. Then she started getting more wierd and asked me to have sex with her for money. Cry

I guess it should make me feel good that someone was begging to have sex with me ($), but it was a lady (50 something) thinking I was going to pay her.
Ahahah i don't have money to spend like that.

I'm not even bi, I'm GAY all the way, never in my life have I been in the same room naked with a female and I never want to be, and now I can't get the thought out of my head about how crusty her pu$$y probably is :frown:

:eek: Grlaugh Lurking Peepwall Sick

Yikes! Scared

Good luck!!!

Sounds rather disturbing.

If I were in that situation I would have surely cried. I agree mikey, very disturbing indeed.

I might quietly try to NOT be in contact with this woman... you could find yourself in troubles you dont want to be in Scatter