Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Officially Ran out of money
Got a letter from barclays saying that I ow them £8 for regecting a payment from my car insurer Sad.

Put it this way, you are helping cement financial relationships between the UK and Arab royalty Wink

What the hell am I supposed to do to get a job!

As soon as I mention not having a job their vocal tone bloody well changed, they say they'll call in a day or two and they dont, its really pissing me off!
Even then I have family talking behind my back saying I'm a fucking lazy bum saying I should stack shelves, they don't have a clue about back pain!

marshlander Wrote:Put it this way, you are helping cement financial relationships between the UK and Arab royalty Wink

lol!!!!

Sharky... i take it you are overdraft agh! Writing letters is Barclays speciality! They write very well indeed..pff i dont like Barclays. Rolleyes

CardShark Wrote:What the hell am I supposed to do to get a job!

As soon as I mention not having a job their vocal tone bloody well changed, they say they'll call in a day or two and they dont, its really pissing me off!
Even then I have family talking behind my back saying I'm a fucking lazy bum saying I should stack shelves, they don't have a fucking clue about back pain!

See again the same conclusion , i dont like Bark-lays lol
You should get a job though... join the rat race. Or try Custom Web Design and Programming. Freelance Programmers. Outsource Web Development Outsourcing , do you know this site?

Yeah theirs a lot of freelance sites out their, wont supprise me if i end up using one.

Money bah for the past year ive been in the red, but then I guess that is like 'the student lifestyle' at the moment, well I wont say how much I owe just say you could get a very decent second hand car, maybe even a new car? :S But on the bright side it will be clear by april Smile

Working.. Hmm I work in Primark.. I don't know about your back pain or whatever, but most companies tend to ask about health concerns and issues and can be extremely flexible with the work they give you?

Have you got in touch with companies about like the job centre etc etc they tend to be good to advise you and help you... Theres quite a few about...???

Have you made sure that you are getting all the financial support which is available?? Just dont use credit cards etc if you can't pay it back..

Just a fact.. I was listening to the money saving expert martin lewis today.. And he said that in the current climate that credit cards are the cheapest way to borrow :o

But yehh, maybe try and get on his website and get in touch with his team, they are amazing with financial situations and help. Helped thousands if not millions of people.
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

I got so close to a job interview today Sad, but they woke me up so I sounded like a zombe Roflmao.
I hope they call me later Sad.

CardShark Wrote:I got so close to a job interview today Sad, but they woke me up so I sounded like a zombe Roflmao.
I hope they call me later Sad.
Have a shave, iron a shirt and find some clean pants. Can you find a reason to call them back?

Good luck Xyxthumbs

I always have my suit preped and ready to go Roflmao.

They use a withheld number Sad.