Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh Bugger!
Well, Vig fans, I've gone and done it this time!

My absence for such a long time is due to me spilling a drink over my internet router, it didn't like it and it's refusing to speak to me. I'll get it sorted... on of these days.

I went through a stage of elemental Fk ups recently. First it was Fire when my toaster spntaniously combusted. Fire never did alarm or panic me, I simply opened the kitchen window and threw it out. Unfortunatelly it was still plugged in and the mains switch tripped. Thought I'd buggered the electrics but they were fine.

Then it was the turn of water. The washing machine went tits up then I dangled my NEW MP3 player in the shower which still had a few centrmetres of water in it. It came out with about 10% of it's functions. What the hell do you do in a situation like that! Simples... I put it back in its box with all the literature and took it back to the shop and complained that it wasn't working properly. They replaced it for free. Naughty but effective!

Did someone send me a friendship request or something a few months ago? Email me at [email protected] Stalkers are welcome as long as you give a professional service! I refuse to consider you giving up you home, job, family and life to move in with me unless you are at least on the other side of the country and we have absolutelly nothing in common. Oh and this neews must come like a bolt out of the blue no later than three days of us becoming generally acquainted.

Now, where did I put that pad of restraining orders...

I'll be back as soon as... "I shall return and I will be millions..."

wowww you must be cursed or something with everything happening to you like that

anyway welcome backConfusedmile:

vig fans lol don't think so.

you sound like a clumsy bazterd holy crap. Why did you have your mp3 player in the shower? And how did you bust the washing machine, did you just jump right in with your clothes on?

Vig, you da man! I await your return. Take your time. 8)

simon Wrote:vig fans lol don't think so.
Shame on you! :biggrin:

I'm not afraid to admit I've been a Vig fan for many, many years. A crazy, tall, blond, caring (don't let him hear me say that, he'll only try to deny it!), accident-prone, intelligent, tenacious, fearless, articulate hero who can correspond with you in Latin if you wish ... what's not to like? :confused: If it weren't for his inexplicable relationship with cats and the fact I am very happily partnered I'd probably stalk him myself Rolleyes

Washing machine: The plastic switch broke off leaving the circuit board behind exposed. I figured that I could manipulate it with a pencil (Graphite - conductor). After a while so much graphite over the circut board caused problems. I unplugged and wiped it clean. Then I began manipulating it with a damp wad of cotton which eventually evolved in to a damp wad of cotton soaked in salt/water solution. Three times after that it went BANG! I have sciatica which would be agrivated if I washed clothes in the bath so a new one set me back the best part of £300. There was a guy living with me at the time who was simply going to use his bare finger on the circuit board! Natural selection or what!!!

The MP3 player: I was unaware that it was dangling from my pocket when I cleaned the shower.

The Forums: I can always pop in on the days I do my research. The main library and local history library are on different floors of the same building. I'm currently waiting for someone to bring up a street map from the turn of the last century. They keep these old documents languishing in the bowels of the building and make you wear cotton gloves to handle them. Wonder if anyone has thought of scanning them under yellow cellephane and digitising them...

Gods, I'm so sharp I cut my self some times!

Bitch-Cat had cemetrical masses in her breast tissue. The vet put her on Steroids and it seems to have cleared them up. This was several weeks ago and I'm still weaning her off the meds. She's madder than ever and twice the bitch!

Got to go - see if my map is ready...

I saw that, marshlander, and of course I deny it. I had the caring bone in my body surgically removed years ago! Honest!!!

Yeah, we know Wink

you sound as prone as I am except i do stupid things like pick up an exhaust pipe after it has fallen off to try to re attach it or touch brake discs on the car if a stone is stuck inside lol

Kindest regards

zeon

p.s I havent yet licked the freezer Tongue