Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh Hai!
Oh hai guys!

I recently come out of the closet, and im yet to have my first gay sexual experience.

Its been along time since ive had sex, and obviously women just dont arouse me. Ive been in denial for such a long time, but ive decided to be honest with myself, and embrace my new way of life.

Im not really sure how the whole gay scene works, and i admit, the thought of sex with another man, although exciting, does scare me a little. So im really hoping i can find some support and perhaps make some friends through this site.

Thanks Smile

Hey there! Congrats for coming out you can find the support and answers you looking for here ,just ask. Confusedmile: One thing that puzzles me though is why i cant see you profile and details on the left hand side of your post :-S

spotysocks Wrote:Hey there! Congrats for coming out you can find the support and answers you looking for here ,just ask. Confusedmile: One thing that puzzles me though is why i cant see you profile and details on the left hand side of your post :-S

He hasn't verified his e-mail.
Welcome to the forum. :]

Welcome and good luck. I don't suppose one can ever have too many friends Wink Some of us left it till later in life to deal with coming out.

Hey PoopiePants *waves* Welcome aboard!Don't be a stranger now...

OH. I love your name... poopiepants... poopiepants...

congrats and welcome.

Welcome... if your account is still active??

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:Welcome... if your account is still active??

Hyde says he hasn't verified his e-mail yet, so maybe the account is in the process of being activated.
Welcome poopiepants (that's a bit scatological, isn't it? :confused: )

It's nearly Noon on Saturday here.

What's going on over there, on the other side of the globe?

Jim

Jim Wrote:It's nearly Noon on Saturday here.

What's going on over there, on the other side of the globe?

Jim

Well I thought there was the final match of the European Soccer championship but I guess not. Not a word on the radio about the results, that's odd???....