Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh My God
oh my god,

i got id'd for a sunbed today, the watsit silly cow wouldnt let me turn golden brown Sad

i despise wotsits now,

and lesley went for one and now shes doubler tanned than me Sad

This has made me happy. Smile

Why do you need a sunbed when it's so hot and sunny outside? Go up Kelvingrove Park or the Botanic Gardens! Laugh
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

I second that! there's been a HEATWAVE just recently! so just sit out in the back garden or go to a park & sunbathe there

it takes too long, really really bad hayfever which the doctores finnaly decided to prescribe me better tablets but its all to little too late, the suns away now Sad

silly wotsits

Go orange?

no, not orange ... golden brown (I) silly marshlander :L

I didn't realise their was an age restriction on sunbeds?! Shows how much attention I pay lol.

Robertson Wrote:oh my god,

i got id'd for a sunbed today, the watsit silly cow wouldnt let me turn golden brown Sad

i despise wotsits now,

and lesley went for one and now shes doubler tanned than me Sad

For one thing Lesley's probably not got the same carnation as you (ie skin colour and pigmentation) so maybe she's a quicker tanner than you. Don't overdo the UV rays... neither in the sun, nor on a sunbed... In a few years' time the doctors will be telling you you've exposed your skin too often and skin cancer is on the rise... so, just a little warning.