Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh good grief!
It's some four weeks away yet and already the news is going on and on about minute details of the birth of Kate's baby. Heaven help me for the next few weeks!

what is this Kate thing?

pellaz Wrote:what is this Kate thing?

i guess kate middleton ...

Yep, it seems were're going to get a blow by blow account every day until the wrewtched thing pops out.

i haven't heard anything at all about it other than when she was in hospital a few months ago ...
so it must be quite easy to avoid ...

It was on BBC news. Probably also on Sky News

She had her last official public duty the other day.

The wretched child hasn't been born yet and yet they are already talking about what his or her officicail duties will be as an adult!

LONDONER Wrote:The wretched child hasn't been born yet and yet they are already talking about what his or her officicail duties will be as an adult!

however much they might be talking about him/her , s/he's still someone's baby and doesn't deserve to be called "wretched". it's not the kid's fault that the media is obsessed with him/her.

if you don't want to hear about the baby , don't watch news reports about it. i read the news online and have managed to hear absolutely nothing about kate middleton's pregnancy since it was first announced.

LONDONER Wrote:The wretched child hasn't been born yet and yet they are already talking about what his or her officicail duties will be as an adult!

I fail to have an idea what future this king/queen will inherit, it would be nice if this baby will be pretty, taking out some more of that inherent in-breeding qualities some of the royals have