Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh my! Good day! :)
I recently, well earlier today actually. Found out that this kid I work with, who I find somewhat attracted to and very interesting is gay Big Grin good day, very good day for me. Now this isn't my gorgeous, to die for, child that I go to school with but it's still a very good day. I feel good Smile can't wait for swimming practice to start Smile

I feel all warm inside, I have since I found out Smile renewed hope and confidence is a feeling that has my deepest gratitude Smile

Balloonsyaaaaaaay good post, I'm glad things are turning around for you and good luck on the swim team Bighug

What a wonderful day! Thank you for sharing it with us Confusedmile:

I would opt for boardies rather than speedos for swimming Smile

Just saying Wink

Great news

dfiant Wrote:I would opt for boardies rather than speedos for swimming Smile

Just saying Wink

Great news
lol That's a good idea

Quote:I would opt for boardies rather than speedos for swimming

I'm not sure what boardies are but I don't wear speedos haha no. I were Jammers. Which are like normal swimming trunks but only come to your knees and are skin tight

SadSilence Wrote:I'm not sure what boardies are but I don't wear speedos haha no. I were Jammers. Which are like normal swimming trunks but only come to your knees and are skin tight

Sorry, I forget sometimes that Australia isn't the rest of the world...lol.

Boradies are Board Shorts, Surfing shorts.

I have been horny from age 10 to 65 years. Go for it. The most you can lose is 10cc of spare fluid. your body will replace the fluid within minutes. I've been at it for 55 years. I have never tired of being gay or horny. My doctor says I have the hormonal and prostate health of a teenager. I came close to kissing my doctor but his young wife was watching.

The best way to talk to another guy is to tell him exactly what you are thinking. Never analyze, evaluate, or question what you are thinking, just say it out loud. This caused confusion at first when I met Tom a heterosexual guy. But we both said exactly what we thought about each other. This produced some nasty fights but future love making got closer and closer. We stopped speaking altogether since we both knew what the other was thinking. It is a fabulous way to experience orgasm. Accept the fact that sex is often ridiculous and embarrassing and accept that fact.

When I was 10 I did not even know we were both having orgasms. Neither of us had heard of guys having sex.

I lost my virginity to a guy without having ever seen a photograph of gay sex. I simply looked at my erect penis and wondered what it might feel like if I penetrated this guy I was in love with, who was very straight. I would love to see a video of my first fuck, it would probably be hysterical to see and hear what 2 guys were talking about. I laugh at the idiocy of the things we said. Wondering how we could try a new experiment in sex.

Recently I read about weird sexual practices on the internet, I was thrilled to realize that Tom and I had figured them out just concentrating on great orgasms. I can remember some orgasms with such total recall I can remember scratching my leg. Every noise, move or view seemed to heighten the experience. One time I was approaching orgasm in Tom on a peak in the Andes. I was looking around at a view that was endless in every direction. I felt utterly lost. The orgasm was equally devastating. It went on forever..

Tom has been dead for 14 years and I still remember alnost everything we ever did. Sometimes I get an instant hardon thinking of Tom because of the weird locations we chose to have sex. Sometimes I burst out laughing at the strange things we did.. I was always saying. "Tom, why can't we do it in bed like two guys in love." Tom refused to be normal. Only brainwashed morons are normal. Tom would look at me and say, "John, it'll be fun. Let's try it."

I can't imagine any feeling that would be better than 2 guys in love. It is glorious and miraculous. I am glad God gave us the ability to be in love with each other. It is the basis for human civilization for men to love each other.

Awesome news , nice to see you smile. Xyxthumbs

Great news! Bighug