Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh my heart just left me
Just got an emails from a single guy on gaydar and his pic was there. I swear that i had to pic my heart up and put it back. He ask to get to know me so now I scared to death and excited at the same time. So here shaking to death typing this out notsure what to do and what to say. I guess I'm scared because he is cute and feel that I will not match up and I really don't have a photo to show him. Which I think when he gets to see what I look like he might turn the other way. Yes I'm not pleased with my body oat least some of it which is why I have been trying to loose excess pounds and ton up but not happening as fast as I would like.

So I hope the his personality matches his looks and heart as well.

plus not sure where he lives but looks like some coastal city or it was just a vacation photo.

any suggestions for a first time?

My piece of advice, be confident! Own who you are! You don't know what this guy's type is, and you might be it. If not, then guess what, its his loss. Plus if you meet and he does go away, you haven't actually lost anything, just move forward and try again another day.

tell you what;;; tell him he's cute and that you don't think you're so cute... but if you could meet for a coffee, then he can decide
You might well end up being at least friends... It's not all about sex, you know.

And something else, are you sure it's his real picture???
Maybe not.

Yes, be careful, there are a lot of fakes out there, be it scammers or people playing games, as well as people who don't properly represent themselves. If he ends up saying "I'm actually in Africa now on business" or anything like that, beware. If you can meet in person great; at the very least invest in a webcam if you don't have one and see about skyping or something - knowing the person is real and how they currently look, not just an old photo from a few photos, helps.

That said, I sure hope he's legit and all you can do is go for it if he seems legit. Be yourself... maybe you guys are made for each other; maybe you'll realize you're too different but end up friends; maybe you'll end up with one of those bad date stories... you never know if you don't try though!

Sounds like you need to work on your self esteem.
Most likely it's a fake picture anyway.

i say work on your self esteem and make sure thats his right pic because it could be a fake pick

just be careful

never though about fake pics thanks for the warning. Sorry did not mean to be all giggie usually not that way so that was a first for me.. yes my self esteen sucks when it come to relationships but have never had someone I like really take an interest in me, but then again have never been open to guys before either.

Wow good luck!

Yea be careful about fakes... i've wasted hours of my life talking to fake people -_-. I will admit, confronting them is kind of fun though Tongue