Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh my heart just left me
Well he sent another email saturaday talking a bit about him self and the weathere they have there in his country and he asked about the weather in my country.

So I'm a bit confused he seems to be a nice person granted his english is not the greatest so I kind of have to read around his wording. I would be hard pressed to say that the photos that he sends of himself are not him. So still emailing him might just have a good friend out of this who knows.

Lee

Well, Lee, for all we know, this person is genuine and like you or me, he's just into sociable interaction... But it is true that guys from Russia tend to get pushy and when they find out they've been "wasting their time" on a prospect, they can get quite angry and generally don't follow through. That's not what friends are about. Just take care of yourself and your poor aching heart. There are probably some people in Boise or thereabouts that would be more accessible in the long run. Plus it would spare you all the language barrier problems.
Good luck with your search for friendship and who knows, maybe more.
PA

Lee,

Perhaps it's just my own experiences making me cautious... but the last guy like this I interacted with, sent me aroun 19 or so genuine sounding e-mails before finally sending an e-mail asking for money. In these e-mails he sent multiple including with friends where he'd mention them, i.e., "this was at so and so's birthday party", sounding very genuine. I even was sent a video clip of him working out.

I have no way of knowing if some of the things he said weren't true. Perhaps he used his real life about his sister; cats; etc to make him sound more genuine. Perhaps everything was a lie based on someone's hacked info; as I've said social media makes it easier than ever. But he did ask for money, and then got mad saying I betrayed him when I refused.

But there's no way of knowing for sure, so feel free to continue e-mailing, he may indeed be a great pen pal. Just remain guarded with your heart and don't be fooled he's real if he does ask for money. His motives for saying he liked you will come into question the minute he does, for good reason.

Take care.

Well he emailed back on Saturaday with the topic of weater in the country and a bit of his personality. So I emailed him back with the type of weather here in Idaho and also told him that the state have whatever weather your looking for. Did send him a pic of myself this time figured it was about time and due to the fact he has sent several of himself from him being on the beach and on the common streets.