Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh yes, oh yes......don't stop
Maybe not quite what you thought it was going to be but it's kinnda sweet.

http://www.wimp.com/rabbitgrowls/
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

I bet that Bunny would be clingy & needy right up to the very moment I stuck him into a Pot.

This reminds me of the time I made Rabbit Pot Pie for my husband Tom.. He was happily enjoying his meal until I started describing how the little thing squealed when my dog caught the Rabbit and held it by the throat until it expired. I think he lost his appetite when I mimicked the sound of a squealing rabbit in the throes of death.

I know,, I know,,,,,,,,, I'm heartless.
We Have Elvis !!

jimcrackcorn Wrote:I bet that Bunny would be clingy & needy right up to the very moment I stuck him into a Pot.

This reminds me of the time I made Rabbit Pot Pie for my husband Tom.. He was happily enjoying his meal until I started describing how the little thing squealed when my dog caught the Rabbit and held it by the throat until it expired. I think he lost his appetite when I mimicked the sound of a squealing rabbit in the throes of death.

I know,, I know,,,,,,,,, I'm heartless.

May the Easter Bunny stuff you into an egg and boil you alive, then color your shell and stick you someplace where you never will be found!!!!

RoflEvilgrin1

MisterTinkles Wrote:May the Easter Bunny stuff you into an egg and boil you alive, then color your shell and stick you someplace where you never will be found!!!!

RoflEvilgrin1

Don't mention Easter Bunny !!!!! That makes my mouth water!!!!! Yum Yum.........
We Have Elvis !!

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSikg_1Nic8_7-ajALOtfR...7oz0znS6gQ]