Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reciprocative Feelings
You may have a Gaydar, but knowing the difference between your gaydar going off and being attracted to a guy is a learning curve.

As said above, eye contact is a good clue as is body language.

Eye contact, interesting, but here's the problem with that theory, I'm old fashioned, I look people in the eye as I was taught to by my dad. People I am not interested in and people I am interested in. Surely I'm not the only one.
Richard

ardus Wrote:Eye contact, interesting, but here's the problem with that theory, I'm old fashioned, I look people in the eye as I was taught to by my dad. People I am not interested in and people I am interested in. Surely I'm not the only one.
Richard

Yes but simple eye contact is a bit different than the linger of interested eye contact... ya know?

ardus Wrote:In ten years or so of knowing I liked men, I've managed to find exactly 0 guys I liked that were actually gay. Guys I like that weren't, at least 20 or 30. That's life I guess.
Richard

Amen hahahah

With regards the eye contact, there's a difference if it is part of a conversation on something or if it's walking down the hall and your eyes meet and they stay looking ;-)

Edit: I just realized that while I say that, I've still not managed to find any guys who are actually gay that I like :-P