Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Okay, okay, I know this is a bad idea but...
Anonymous Wrote:It's more like I don't know any. And as you said earlier, for someone who has been living under the influences of a 'hetrosexual' life, it's kinda overwhelming to go alone.
You don't know any?

Ummm... ok, Step 1: Google around and find out what gay organizations, groups, meet ups or w/e are anywhere near you. Try googling your city or town name and PFLAG and see what shows up. If nothing, keep broadening your geographical search.

Step 2: Contact one or more of these groups. Tell them a bit about yourself and ask if they know of any age appropriate social gatherings.

Step 3: Go to one of these events/places and MEET people. Yeah, you *can* do it alone, even if you do feel totally terrified.

But just do some research first.

As far as "hooking up"... Like someone said up thread... doesn't sound like you're ready for that yet. Fine, no problem. One step at a time, right? You have to feel comfortable in your own skin and it might help to begin meeting other gay people. No, you won't like all of them, but you might like *some* of them. Only way to find out is explore.