Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Old Memoires <33
When I Woke Up, I Got Out Of Bed And Kicked Something Under My Bed, After 8 Minutes Of Lifting The Bed And Screaming At It To Give Me What Was Under It, I Finally Got It, It Was A Photo Album I Use To Keep Of Me And My Friends, So Many Pictures Back Then It Only Seemed As If Nothing Cared In The World But My Friendship With Them....

Whats Your Memorie? Or Something You Have That Reminds You Of Old Times, Lots Of Kisses - Jesse Smile

Growing up in a very small town i never really had the opportunity or capability to make friends. I recently spent six months in Europe. Not only did I learn many things about myself it improved my confidence drastically.

I was able to dress how i wanted and act how i wanted and flirt with other guys it was such an amazing time. I also met two of my bestest friends in the whole world. Florent and Thomas `` for the record i was dating florent at the time `` They were both from the south of France. Attending a business university in Breda. NL. We would go for dinner and shopping and trips to Rotterdam and Bruxelles. I was having the time of my life over there and i will be so happy to return in May. I miss them dearly and still talk to them via skype.

For me, music triggers many old memories. If I hear a song I've not heard for years it can transport me back to a certain point in my life, music is an emotive tool.
I also still have a pile of old letters I received from friends in my student days, reading them always takes me back to good times. I don't feel that I'm that old but I remember the days before mass social communication, before everyone had mobile phones/email/Facebook, which wasn't that long ago; you had to actually sit down and make a conscious effort to write to people or pick up a phone and talk to them, which isn't a bad thing Confusedmile:

I have photo albums full of pictures of every Cons I have been to over the past 10 years or so. Last years Fan-Expo was unique because it was the first year that involved wives and finding babysitter. This years fan-ex is going to crazy this year because it’s 4 days instead of 3 and it’s taking over the entire south building of the Metro Toronto Convention Center. 10 years ago when I went to the first ever Fan-Ex it was like a couple thousand geeks in the basement, now it's a couple hundred thousand geeks all stuffed into a football field sized show floor.

Bookworm Wrote:For me, music triggers many old memories. If I hear a song I've not heard for years it can transport me back to a certain point in my life, music is an emotive tool.
I also still have a pile of old letters I received from friends in my student days, reading them always takes me back to good times. I don't feel that I'm that old but I remember the days before mass social communication, before everyone had mobile phones/email/Facebook, which wasn't that long ago; you had to actually sit down and make a conscious effort to write to people or pick up a phone and talk to them, which isn't a bad thing Confusedmile:
that music part does it for me too and my old neighborhoods and old cartoon shows

Smells make me remember certain things. Nothing else really triggers an immediate response in my mind.