Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Old men rule
well now, getting back to the OP. I have become a big fan of Kyrie Erving, I loved the commercial with him and team mate Kevin Love (awesome name).

also worth a look is the spider man videos, played by a professional street baller that goes by the name "the professor"

[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

What to see what a REAL "Old Man" moves like? After an hour to hour and a half of lifting, I do some "step work" as a kind of "aerobic finisher." These two video clips were shot of me in 2013 by my buddy "little Mike," him using his iPhone. I didn't know he was recording me.

Due to some life troubles I had to stop going to the gym for over a year, only getting back into it again this past January. During that time I gained some fat but am now back, not only to where I was when the two videos were taken, but beyond. I've got more muscle but still have about 30lbs of fat to loose. My stepping is faster, my kicks higher, and my jumps fairly awesome. I can double time 'snap hop' on and off the step, turning 90° at a hop, making several 360° circuits. I also end this shit by doing stationary "balance" work on the step which involves standing on one foot, with my elevated leg with knee up or leg back or straight out in front of me, while moving my arms in syncopated but non-symmetric patterns.

Oh, yeah, and I walk an average of 5 miles a day or more. Today (according to my fit bit) I walked 11.46 miles. I've already won my 'kiwi' badge for having walked the equivalent of the length of New Zealand since January.