Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Old pervert! At what age has one become one?
Hi PA, after getting through all of Londoner's trash, and being one of the oldest people on the site. I believe that people will believe what they want, but as long as we continue to teach the younger people how to cope, survive, care and the history of mankind, we have done our job as the one's that remember history, sacrifice, and what mattered
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]
[-] The following 1 member Likes James's post:
  • InbetweenDreams

(07-22-2020, 02:29 AM)Bhp91126 Wrote: No fats, no fems, no Asians and no one over 30 - yawn. There will always be insensitive people and those that feel offended by whatever criteria is applied. Some grow up, out of it, learn and others stay single.

I guess I now have somewhat a disdain for people who are say 26 and have "no one over 30" on their profile. It just seems silly to me when you're in your 20's and 30's and worried about someone being 5 years older than you as if that makes any real difference. I get that guys might not want 30 years apart, but this 5 year stuff...I get it if you're 18 and new to the scene.

Me personally, I try to avoid applying criteria to guys...either you're hot or not. There are guys who are plenty attractive while being quite older. I don't have a strict age limit but I will say based on the guys I've talked to, probably not all that mature until they're around 25...and there are exceptions...some guys just never mature and some guys are wise beyond their years.

Fat, fem are subjective and so is "around my age"...I think a lot of guys might say I'm fat...and them some don't. So I don't post stuff like my weight...I'll share pics and let them decide for themselves. If we just go by stats, I think we take a lot of people we might otherwise talk to out of the picture.

But I do think ultimately you're right, there is no way to effectively get across what someone wants without offending someone....and there will most certainly always be insensitive people.

(07-22-2020, 04:17 AM)James Wrote: Hi PA, after getting through all of Londoner's trash, and being one of the oldest people on the site. I believe that people will believe what they want, but as long as we continue to teach the younger people how to cope, survive, care and the history of mankind, we have done our job as the one's that remember history, sacrifice, and what mattered

I think is one the best things we can do as a species, is pass down knowledge to the up and coming generation so they don't, hopefully, make the same mistakes. We have come a long way from where things used to be just a few generations ago and there is still much to be done.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

Hi inbetweendreams, unfortunately there is an old saying, goes like this, "If history always repeats itself and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be from learning from past mistakes". Have a great day
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]
[-] The following 1 member Likes James's post:
  • InbetweenDreams

@James When I was in 8th grade. I had a t-shirt that said "Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." This is circa 2001, it was a funny, cheeky joke...but boy does it ring true today.

I think at an individual level that can be true. At the same time, I was told at a young age to save money...and yeah I'm finding that out the hard way. So we don't always learn from our mistakes, but sometimes we can. On a large scale, I think the other saying is that history doesn't repeat itself but it does rhyme.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

(07-22-2020, 04:35 PM)InbetweenDreams Wrote: @James When I was in 8th grade. I had a t-shirt that said "Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." This is circa 2001, it was a funny, cheeky joke...but boy does it ring true today.

I think at an individual level that can be true. At the same time, I was told at a young age to save money...and yeah I'm finding that out the hard way. So we don't always learn from our mistakes, but sometimes we can. On a large scale, I think the other saying is that history doesn't repeat itself but it does rhyme.
Can anyone explain what any of this has to do with philosophy?

@Karl Rand I don't know what your problem is, but perhaps you should refrain from posting if you have nothing of value to add.
Check out my stuff!

(05-18-2021, 05:44 PM)InbetweenDreams Wrote: @Karl Rand I don't know what your problem is, but perhaps you should refrain from posting if you have nothing of value to add.
My  ‘problem’ is simple. I cannot understand why discussions such as this one have been placed in this section.
If however you’re suggesting posts here have nothing of philosophical value to add I agree.

Perhaps you should ask @andy to move the thread to a more appropriate place? Also stop being a troll.
Check out my stuff!

Well!!!!!

I'm certainly an old pervert, I will take a picture of a young man and then go home and have a wank while watching Judge Judy..................(fleeeee)

Just joking.. Or am I???

Sin-cerely,
JC
We Have Elvis !!

(05-19-2021, 02:52 AM)jimcrackcorn Wrote: Well!!!!!

I'm certainly an old pervert,  I will take a picture of a young man and then go home and have a wank while watching Judge Judy..................(fleeeee)

Just joking.. Or am I???

Sin-cerely,
JC
Have you told the judge?