Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Older or younger?
I'm a young guy....to be honest I am passive and I love nothing more than an older guy making use of my young ass!

What about everyone else?

tbh I prefer guys round my own age, well +/- 5yrs but not much different than that. young guys are fun to flirt n mix with (as in when I'm in a club or bar) but I wouldn't 'get off' with som1 thats got such a big age difference. But thatz only my opinion...Confusedmile:

Always older guys for me.
At least 45 years old, if they are grey or going grey that is a bonus.
Like my men mature and experienced.

Big Grin Well I like older guys/but not to the point of going grey...I mean my bf is 42......but he's the only guy that old if liked so much!

wow. *so not used to seeing this kinda chat on this forum*

I prefer guys around my age Smile

Cool! Most ppl can't believe it!

Not set in stone but older than 25 or 28 for me and around my age really.

Cool! It's interesting to hear people's views

I'll be 22 this year and my boyfriend is 23 so we're closely matched in age. But also in interest, attitude, behaviour etc. etc. so it's no wonder we're smitten atm! Confusedmile:

Have never had a thing for guys 'too old' - have thought a few guys around the 30 mark were cuute. But you can never say for certain what the future will bring - there's probably a lot of things in life you never planned on doing or would've put big bucks down that you would never ever do... and totally the opposite happens Confusedmile:

smurlos.....i see what u mean! I neevr expected to be in love at 16!