Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Older or younger?
Smurlos Wrote:I was 16... so the act was legal... the whereabouts wasn't entirely *whistles* But shhhh! :tongue:

Oh you sooo cannot leave it at that!!! lol

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:Oh you sooo cannot leave it at that!!! lol
Agreed! I want to know more.....

Smurlos I second your comment about the legalities of the location.......! In fact I think this demands a new thread...the weirdest place you've had sexual contact! >< Look out for it on the chit chat area!

princealbertofb Wrote:Did you mean it was against your better judgement? or consent?)

Nope..that experience was when I was 15....this was with a mate! :eek:

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:Oh you sooo cannot leave it at that!!! lol

I'm evil so I think I can mwahahaha! he he! What if one of you were undercover cops *gasp* hehe!

Then..........Hmmm I dunno...is it the forest you were talking about

boy_toy_08 Wrote:Then..........Hmmm I dunno...is it the forest you were talking about

Might be, might not! mwahahaha

:o there's more places..............hmmmmm.....i think in conclusion i will say...kinky!

Smurlos Wrote:Might be, might not! mwahahaha

Aww.. c'mon... and if it was the woods.. then mweh! That's nothing new Wink Wink (puts on t-shirt)

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:Aww.. c'mon... and if it was the woods.. then mweh! That's nothing new Wink Wink (puts on t-shirt)

Haha well there are actually a few places *major blushage* but i'm not a hoe... many places with the same 2 people (tho not simultenously) *sniggers*