Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Omg.... Another One !!
Rowan Wrote:lol! Don't worry, i still like ya!
xxx

Good. I have to be liked :biggrin:
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

saltybeanz Wrote:Also makes me laugh how most people think of gays basically as the towns bike :tongue:

Have to say that what my mates and colleagues that I'm out to say of me... actually, they say slut!!! tsk!!! But when they ask questions, and you answer... well, the numbers just make it sound worse than what it is... I mean, I aint had full sex since August!! And usually went months at a time without... but over the last 5 years... the numbers add up.

LOL. Oh my. Did Mike get around a bit Wink
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:Have to say that what my mates and colleagues that I'm out to say of me... actually, they say slut!!! tsk!!! But when they ask questions, and you answer... well, the numbers just make it sound worse than what it is... I mean, I aint had full sex since August!! And usually went months at a time without... but over the last 5 years... the numbers add up.

Know exactly what you mean !
been called slut so many times its not even funny !!
but its always from people who are either still virgins or have only had one partner ever ! they just don't know what the hell their talking about !

Perhaps they just have a different perspective babe ...

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Rowan Wrote:... been called slut so many times its not even funny !! but its always from people who ... have only had one partner ever !

Themselves, presumably?