Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Omg I May Have Swine Flu
fredv3b Wrote:Airlines can ask passengers if they have symptoms of the 'flu, however nobody who wants to travel is going to say yes, are they?
I've never been asked. I'm sure I even sneezed once.

:biggrin: Fantastic news,

Results Came Back Negative!!!!

I Dont Have Swine Flu:biggrin:

Delighted for you Xyxthumbs . Now we're all safe too Wink

Good News!

Glad it good for you. :biggrin:

great news , any flu is bad even for mild asthmatics like myself so good all round that your clear from any kind of flu :-)

this year was the chineese year of teh pig and we had swine flu

i dont want to panic anyone but next year is teh chineese year of teh cock :eek:

j/k i have no idea what teh chineese years are :redface:

I HATE 2 B THE BEARER OF BAD NEWS BUT according 2 the radio SWINE FLU's forecast 2 get WORSE during the coming WINTER.

entwisi Wrote:great news , any flu is bad even for mild asthmatics like myself so good all round that your clear from any kind of flu :-)

this year was the chineese year of teh pig and we had swine flu

i dont want to panic anyone but next year is teh chineese year of teh cock :eek:

j/k i have no idea what teh chineese years are :redface:
Indeed you don't!
This year is the year of the bull or buffalo or ox.
Last year was the year of the RAT
and two years ago was the year of the PIG
Confusedmile: Confusedmile: Confusedmile:

The year of the COCK is two years before that of the pig, it is followed by the year of the DOG

The swine flu is in my city. It also was in the town that I moved from a few weeks ago. It actually had one of the first cases in all of Ohio. Also, the Swine Flu is a pandemic by the WHO standards, but it isn't deadly, so there is nothing to worry about it as of now. It just spreads like hell. o:

However, it is part Swine, Human and Avian flu. It can easily combine with any other Swine, Human and Avian flu. That is why it is such a big deal right now. If the H1N1 (Swine Flu) virus merged with the deadly H5N1 (Avian Flu), while maintaining its ability to spread and gaining the ability from H5N1 to kill (90% kill rate), we will be in huge trouble. And I mean huge. World Wide pandemic with deaths on a massive scale. That's why the Swine Flu is a big deal.

Its said that everyone will get swine flu as it is impossible to contain now as the Govt did such a poor job as they were completly unprepaired. It has not 'yet' actually been confirmed to be the cause of a death in britian. Its all more news hype to be honest. I wouldnt worry but if you get flu symptoms report it and chillax.
x

albabonzai Wrote:Its said that everyone will get swine flu as it is impossible to contain now as the Govt did such a poor job as they were completly unprepaired. It has not 'yet' actually been confirmed to be the cause of a death in britian. Its all more news hype to be honest. I wouldnt worry but if you get flu symptoms report it and chillax.
x

The UK is one of the more prepared countries in the world. I don't know what more the Government could have done, quarantine various whole tracts of the West Midlands?
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.